First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After seeing the Shadow above, I had a thought that it might be fun to get a bunch of the local Mavericks together for a Western Washington 'team' photo.

Definitely in January as mine won't be here until mid December 😭
Sponsored

Leoman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perhaps some good news for us in Western Washington. I just got my notice that they scheduled my vehicle for production the week of December 20! Reserved in June. Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid. Lux package. Spray in bed liner. Hard rollup tonneau cover. No clue about delivery date but maybe some hope for the group! Hang tight!

Redwood

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2005 Highlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After seeing the Shadow above, I had a thought that it might be fun to get a bunch of the local Mavericks together for a Western Washington 'team' photo.

Definitely in January as mine won't be here until mid December 😭
Got an email from Ford, saying to expect delivery early next year. I ordered Hybrid XLT on Aug. 1st, so that's my fault. I might have to show up to the meetup in my toyota lol. At least ford is throwing in $2 in plastic for my trouble.

Ford Maverick Western Washington Capture.JPG

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm probably the northernmost from PNW here - zip code 98225

I put in my order just recently in the last week. I've been hesitating because I was trying to hold up for a bigger truck but in the end Maverick makes the most sense for me. XLT AWD 2.0 ecoboost with FX4, 4K tow package and copilot360.

Anyone got info how long it takes to complete the build once the build date comes? Thanks.

Reactions: bgn

Sponsored

Lexx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm probably the northernmost from PNW here - zip code 98225

I put in my order just recently in the last week. I've been hesitating because I was trying to hold up for a bigger truck but in the end Maverick makes the most sense for me. XLT AWD 2.0 ecoboost with FX4, 4K tow package and copilot360.

Anyone got info how long it takes to complete the build once the build date comes? Thanks.
I believe if there aren’t any delay issues, it should be within the week it’s scheduled to be built.

Lexx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nothing for mine. Reserved 6/21, order confirmation 6/23. Lariat, 2.0, FX4, 4K tow, no late delay items. Fingers crossed for next week.
Oh wow! Lucky you, ordered same day as you, I had to shoot myself in the foot by ordering the first edition but it’s scheduled to be built in the week of the 19th of November I believe. keeping my fingers crossed that I get it before Christmas
Cyber Orange is such a nice color. I too originally ordered Cactus Gray, saw a CO Ranger pass me and it made me rethink my color choice. I ultimately landed on VB though, as it feels exotic enough without me thinking it might be too flashy. Basically I don’t think I could pull off CO. But I’ll always admire the color. The tow hook paint matched is such a good idea! I’m going to order a can of VB for other accessories and that’s a fantastic idea. The PNW Mavs are going to be awesome.
the XLs have been flying off my dealer lot but I haven’t seen a higher trim around here though. Mine might be the first of the first edition when I get it hopefully by December. I‘ve always liked unique cars and builds and also because it’s so practica, I just had to axe my 2013 f150 for it. I know some people might think I’m insane but in all honesty, I don’t do much truck stuff so I’m perfectly happy with the mav and it’s capabilities

TheBear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the XLs have been flying off my dealer lot but I haven’t seen a higher trim around here though. Mine might be the first of the first edition when I get it hopefully by December. I‘ve always liked unique cars and builds and also because it’s so practica, I just had to axe my 2013 f150 for it. I know some people might think I’m insane but in all honesty, I don’t do much truck stuff so I’m perfectly happy with the mav and it’s capabilities
I’ve now had my Mav for 3 weeks and I’ve yet to see another one in the wild. I drove Seattle to Kingston, the non Ferry route on Saturday and used the adaptive cruise and lane assist for nearly the entire trip and it was the best highway driving experience I’ve had in a long time. It was the sole reason I opted for the Lariat and I have no regrets spending the extra money for it.

I have the Yakima overhaul rack on order and did front tint and 235 Toyo ATs a week or so ago, which is probably the most major “modifications”I’ll do. I’m loving it and it is a worthy successor to my 2000 Ford Ranger that I parted ways with on Sunday.

Ford Maverick Western Washington FBC2300D-EC85-41F8-A080-16879BA6ADEF

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve now had my Mav for 3 weeks and I’ve yet to see another one in the wild. I drove Seattle to Kingston, the non Ferry route on Saturday and used the adaptive cruise and lane assist for nearly the entire trip and it was the best highway driving experience I’ve had in a long time. It was the sole reason I opted for the Lariat and I have no regrets spending the extra money for it.

I have the Yakima overhaul rack on order and did front tint and 235 Toyo ATs a week or so ago, which is probably the most major “modifications”I’ll do. I’m loving it and it is a worthy successor to my 2000 Ford Ranger that I parted ways with on Sunday.

FBC2300D-EC85-41F8-A080-16879BA6ADEF.jpeg
Yeah, not many out there. I did see a Carbonized Gray one in Shelton last week. I chased the guy down hoping he'd stop somewhere. But then he got on the 101.

I went with the Lariat for the same reason, ACC/Stop & Go, Lane Centering. And I did want upgraded sound system. But I could have lived without it. Otherwise I'd been happy with XLT.

Your Toyos look great! And the Velocity Blue is very striking. Looks awesome. Have fun out there!!!!

TWEGGS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the tip on the Toyos. They may end up in my plans.. Should see mine the end of next week.

Sponsored

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe if there aren’t any delay issues, it should be within the week it’s scheduled to be built.
Just received a reply from my local dealer about ETA. He said it will be about 3 months for orders with 2.0 ecoboost engine. Longer for hybrid.
Thank you folks.

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an email from Ford last night that my build got pushed out by 2 weeks. Now looking at build week of Nov 22nd. Hoping to get it by Christmas

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an email from Ford last night that my build got pushed out by 2 weeks. Now looking at build week of Nov 22nd. Hoping to get it by Christmas
I'm just waiting on my email that will delay my 11/15 week build further. I know it's coming. It's inevitable. :(

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm just waiting on my email that will delay my 11/15 week build further. I know it's coming. It's inevitable. :(
I was so frustrated that this came yesterday and my build was to be this coming week, 11/8. That was even pushed out from 11/1. 😖

Dandylion

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Fit, 2007 Chev Silverado