First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150 powerboost lariat 20 fusion titanium hybri
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got notified beginning of January that mine had shipped with and expected date of 1/26-2/9 which just happened to be the start of my week long vacation. got back to an area with cell service and noticed it switched to final prep on 1/31. First thing I did after getting off the plane was go to the dealer even though it was 11pm on a Sunday. I couldn’t wait to check it out. Looks so much better in person than I expected. I really like the subtle decal on the hood with this color.

order 7/18
Scheduled week of 11/27
in production 11/29
built 12/23
shipped 1/7

Ford Maverick Well my time has come IMG_7209

now to figure out if I’m going to take it since my next vehicle situation has changed a bit but I will be stopping by the dealer tomorrow to test drive it. Was originally order with the idea my dad was going to trade his 16 f150 and buy out my 21 f150 lease but he has decided he wants a bronco instead and the dealer has one he wants right now. My f150 order is scheduled for 3/11 build so I really need to decide if I really need the bigger truck or not cus I really like this one now that I have seen it in person. And I also want my dad to have what he wants since he’s wanted one of the new broncos for a couple of years now.
Sponsored

Dslaughterbeck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You are going to like that Tremor, if you don't need towing alot, what you need a bigger truck for. I love the Tremor ride quality myself not going to get that in a f150, not to mention it's trick AWD system can get you through almost anything on the road, and the 4 x 4 system will get you almost anywhere off-road. You will be smiling when you're test driving it for sure. Here is a pic of my beauty.

Ford Maverick Well my time has come image

OP
OP

My42waffles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the towing and hauling part of it is why I'm still looking at f150 and the f150 I have now rides really nicely for its size since its one of the biggest. im wondering how the maverick would handle having around 800lbs in the bed. im also currently 50/50 on getting a small camper in the future as well since I like to go camping a lot. looking at something like a Sunray 149

Mervin the Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2019 Hyunda1 Kona, 2002 Chevy S10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn’t expect to say this, but the hood decals look great on that color! (Terrain, right?)

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the towing and hauling part of it is why I'm still looking at f150 and the f150 I have now rides really nicely for its size since its one of the biggest. im wondering how the maverick would handle having around 800lbs in the bed. im also currently 50/50 on getting a small camper in the future as well since I like to go camping a lot. looking at something like a Sunray 149
I've had 1300 lbs of RTA kitchen cabinet boxes in the bed of a 22 Mav front wheel drive 2.0 EB for 50 miles from warehouse to job site and I could barely tell it had a load. Rear lowered about 1.5-2" with the load.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

My42waffles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn’t expect to say this, but the hood decals look great on that color! (Terrain, right?)
that was actually the one main thing that got me rethinking taking it when I first saw it. Got daylight pics now and it fits it perfectly.
Also yes it is terrain.

Ford Maverick Well my time has come IMG_7211

Ford Maverick Well my time has come IMG_7212

Ford Maverick Well my time has come IMG_7213

at this point I will be bring it home Monday most likely

Last edited:
OP
OP

My42waffles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had 1300 lbs of RTA kitchen cabinet boxes in the bed of a 22 Mav front wheel drive 2.0 EB for 50 miles from warehouse to job site and I could barely tell it had a load. Rear lowered about 1.5-2" with the load.
This right here is the very info I was looking for. Thank you for replying.

Mervin the Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2019 Hyunda1 Kona, 2002 Chevy S10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that was actually the one main thing that got me rethinking taking it when I first saw it. Got daylight pics now and it fits it perfectly.
Also yes it is terrain.

IMG_7211.jpeg

IMG_7212.jpeg

IMG_7213.jpeg

I seriously love the decals on that truck and color!

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Also yes it is terrain.

IMG_7211.jpeg

IMG_7212.jpeg

IMG_7213.jpeg

Hey Kegan!

Congratulations on getting your Maverick! I think you made the right decision and will love it.

Perhaps one of the first mods is to add a Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This right here is the very info I was looking for. Thank you for replying.
Check the GVWR on the door sticker. I think the Tremor is lower than other Mavericks.
Sponsored