First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see that Weathertech now offers floor mats for the front of the Maverick but I saw an interesting thing about the part number. The mats for the Maverick is the exact same part number that is used in the front of the Bronco Sport that has the carpeted floor.
Sponsored

LongshotXL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Escape is also the same, we test fit today. However, the back seat floor area of the Mav is smaller than both the Escape and Bronco Sport so the rear matt will not fit.

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Escape is also the same, we test fit today. However, the back seat floor area of the Mav is smaller than both the Escape and Bronco Sport so the rear matt will not fit.
So you know if it's possible to cut to fit?

There is a deal for generics on Amazon that say compatible with both. I'm ok with a little modification if necessary to save $30.

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BS. These are Weathertech Bronco Sport rear floor mats in the back of my '24 EB Maverick.

HRG

Ford Maverick Weathertech Floor Mats for Maverick is same part # as Bronco Sport WT Bronco Sport rear mats
Sponsored