Ernesteaux

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XL hybrid with them last September as well and I wasn’t too happy about them submitting the order on the 20th. Steven the internet sales manager is awesome though. I placed the same order at the ford store morgan hill right after. Got tired of waiting and changed my Morgan Hill order to ecoboost and it got scheduled three weeks later. Build date is June 12.
Sponsored

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was 19, a few months ago I asked to be moved higher and they did it. Maybe I was first to ask, maybe they felt sorry for me. I have no idea.

I picked up the truck today. MSRP was honored without issue, including price protection ($500 increase on 2023s since we ordered). No hard sells, overall process was very easy. I did have to wait a while to get my docs signed, but it wasn't a huge issue.

Walnut Creek Ford is actually still family owned and they seem to care about their reputation. I had a good experience.
yeah, i’m just trying to figure out if the priority code nonsense is actually something to worry about.

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was 19, a few months ago I asked to be moved higher and they did it. Maybe I was first to ask, maybe they felt sorry for me. I have no idea.

I picked up the truck today. MSRP was honored without issue, including price protection ($500 increase on 2023s since we ordered). No hard sells, overall process was very easy. I did have to wait a while to get my docs signed, but it wasn't a huge issue.

Walnut Creek Ford is actually still family owned and they seem to care about their reputation. I had a good experience.
did you finance? and if so, how good or bad is your rate? if you don’t mind sharing.

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
did you finance? and if so, how good or bad is your rate? if you don’t mind sharing.
it took so long that we managed to save enough to pay cash.

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

it took so long that we managed to save enough to pay cash.
man i've been trying, but it's been a slow year for work for me then a trip to Alta Bates set me back as well. boo.

Sponsored

DuffCon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I forgot to mention the sales manager told me that their Maverick allocation has been increased recently so they will get more Mavericks produced soon. 👍

OP
OP
csuh13

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XL hybrid with them last September as well and I wasn’t too happy about them submitting the order on the 20th. Steven the internet sales manager is awesome though. I placed the same order at the ford store morgan hill right after. Got tired of waiting and changed my Morgan Hill order to ecoboost and it got scheduled three weeks later. Build date is June 12.
From what they told me, all the orders from the 16th-20th got entered on the 20th. Doesn't seem to be making a difference, though.

bmxmarty

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Odyssey, 2012 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XLT Hybrid from Walnut Creek Ford on 9/18/22, after missing the 2021 order window by a week or two. Received an order confirmation from Ford on 9/20, and a few "We're updating you with the exciting news that there's no update..." emails since then. Would love to give Ford my money, but I'm far from the only one. I've owned three Ford's, and Walnut Creek Ford folks have been great. However before too long I need a vehicle, so if Toyota or GM gets a similar truck to market that I can actually buy first (doubt that very much), I'll switch brands for sure. C'mon Ford, you're partnering with Red Bull Racing's F1 team in 2026 - get an advance on a couple tanker trucks of Red Bull to the factories and crank it up to eleven! 🤣

Ford Maverick Walnut Creek Ford Orders Thread ST11

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

anyone get any news today?

Sponsored

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

:( what doesn't ford what MY money?

OP
OP
csuh13

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WC Ford just called to offer me a silver XL hybrid that someone passed on. I said no because I'm still holding out hope for mine so one of you might get a call next :)

dhill59

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got my 2009 Ranger XLT from them. Traded in my 1991 Exploder Sport with the cash for clunkers program. When all was said and done, including Ford rebates and Nutty Creek Ford discounts, I drove the Ranger for 11 years and sold it for more than I paid for it. Hoping to something similar with my Maverick.

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

anyone heard from WC about converting to a 24 order? I have emailed twice and not had any replies which is very unusual for them.

OP
OP
csuh13

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anyone heard from WC about converting to a 24 order? I have emailed twice and not had any replies which is very unusual for them.
I got an email from them yesterday afternoon. It was from [email protected]
Here it is...

Dear Valued Guest,

As you most likely have already heard, overwhelming demand has left many Maverick retail orders unscheduled for the 2023 model year. We wanted to share that the 2024 Maverick Retail Order Bank will be opening on July 17th. Ford has asked us to reach out to all of our valued guests with a current 2023 model year unscheduled Maverick order to discuss placing a 2024 model year order. Ford will be offering a 2023 MY Maverick Transition Private Offer to those who convert to a 2024 model year. More information regarding the private offer will be made available in the near future. Also, Ford has stated that they "will match new 2024 orders against existing 2023 unscheduled orders to help ensure their truck is prioritized for production."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Please take a look at the list of changes below to see how your current build is affected by going to a 2024 model year. Please do one of the following by July 14th:

1. If you understand the changes for 2024 and you would like us to submit your order without any additional changes from what is occurring at the factory level, please reply back with “I understand the changes for 2024 and would like for you to submit my order without any additional changes.”
  1. If you have changes that you would like to make to your build, please reply back to this email with your changes listed out.
  1. If you review this email and decide that unfortunately the timing does not work for you and you would like to cancel your order, please reply back to this email with “I would like to cancel my Maverick order.”
WHAT IS NEW FOR 2024?

XL

• 2.0L EcoBoost (FWD / AWD) is now standard on XL
  • 2.5L Hybrid (FWD Only) is now optional powertrain
XLT

• Modular hard drop-in bedliner is now included with XLT Luxury Package
Lariat

• Lariat Luxury Package is standard
  • Spray-In bedliner is now included in Lariat Luxury Package
  • Wireless Charger is standard
  • BLIS & Lane Keeping System now standard
  • Co-Pilot360 Assist (ACC w/ Stop & Go and Lane-Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, Rear Park sensors) now standard
  • Mirrors are now painted black skull caps instead of body color
Tremor

• Tremor now includes hood / door decal, including decal delete option
  • Tremor Off-Road Plus Appearance Package deleted
Paint Color Changes

• Deleted
    • Area 51
    • Avalanche Gray
    • Alto Blue
    • Cyber Orange
  • Added
    • Azure Gray
    • Terrain
  • Fleet Only on XL
    • Iconic Silver
    • Carbonized Gray
If you have any questions, please contact your sales professional or one of our sales managers at (925) 932-2900.

Thank you,
Walnut Creek Ford Management Team
Sponsored