Sponsored

VIN/production date assigned thanks to required dealership priority code update for rollover orders

Nittany

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered an XLT Hybrid with Luxury package on Oct. 14, 2022. Priority code 19

In September of this year I was notified that it would be rolled over to a MY2023. Priority code upgraded to PC 10.

I called Ford Marketing yesterday to check on status. They said I was still PC 10 in the system, but that the dealerships had been told Oct. 31 to change any rollovers to PC 2. I called my dealership to see if they had received that directive and they confirmed they did and would be making the change in the system.

I called my dealership today and they confirmed they had updated last night all the PC 02s in their system.

Then about an hour ago a got the blessed email from Ford that has assigned me my VIN, with a production date for the week of December 19th. Yahoo!!!

I had posted yesterday on this site that Ford Marketing had said that dealerships needed to be the ones to change in the system the Priority code to 02, and some people responded that the dealerships couldn't do that. Well, they can. And in my case, they did. And a day later, voila, my previous PC10, which was changed by the dealership to a PC 02, is now assigned a VIN and a production date.

Now, even though the email says it is "scheduled" for production the week of Dec. 19th (my birthday by the way) I know not to hold my breath that it will actually happen that week. But I'm getting closer. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
Sponsored