First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Berglund Ford in Salem told me no mark up from MSRP when I ordered back in September of last year. I'm still waiting on it. It finally got built and shipped earlier this month. Should be here in a few weeks.
Sponsored

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am in Short Pump and also placed my order at RFW. I pre-ordered it in early August. But same as you it didn't go in until Friday. How exactly did you get that in writing? I have the order itself and the purchase agreement that I signed which shows the purchase price. Is that what you have or did you request more? Thanks
Sorry, I didn't exactly answer your question. They marked on both copies of the order "Sale price will not exceed $35,965 (my build) + $799 processing fee." I had let both the Sales Rep and his Sales Mgr. know that I am aware the invoice & Monroney sheet will likely reflect a higher price when my vehicle is delivered, but Ford will reimburse them for the difference in about 45 days.

Last edited:

orclean911

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

what is the $750.00 coupon and x-plan ?

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Berglund Ford in Salem told me no mark up from MSRP when I ordered back in September of last year. I'm still waiting on it. It finally got built and shipped earlier this month. Should be here in a few weeks.
I'm happy for you!

Lordran_Hollow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 86 860 Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad you had a good experience! We actually bought our explorer through Brock.

We ordered a Bronco through them that never materialized. I’m on a first name basis with Bruce now since I talked to him so often about that. Also interesting to hear the order breakdowns. I am really debating switching my hybrid to the ecoboost, but part of the appeal of the car to me is the Hybrid drivetrain. Just not sure yet, and being first in line after the MY22 rollovers makes me want to keep the order as a hybrid. I may drop the lux package though.

What priority code did they give you?
Bruce didn't tell me. When I placed my order, I never got the confirmation email and later Bruce and I found out he fat fingered my email, he's corrected it but I never did receive formal confirmation.

We talked briefly and he was telling me how he defaulted to 19 for everyone at the moment, but things calmed down for him and he was able to start going through the priorities. He told me MY22 re-orders were getting 10, and then he'd go through the others. So I don't know what my priority code is now nor how I would find out aside from going in and asking him. I don't want to keep pestering them but I am a little interested. I'd imagine I'd be a little higher than others given I'm trying to get an EB over hybrid, even with the constraint packages I put on it.

I don't think you can change to an EB now. I think I remember seeing that now that the books are closed you're locked into the power train.

Sponsored

notorious beebs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For anyone in VA looking, Ourisman in Manassas has a Lariat AWD Lux for $2k over MSRP, but it doesn't have a 4K or FX4 package.

Looks nice though

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid