First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape, 2023 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly 8 months after I placed my order, I picked up my new Maverick at Gullo Ford in Conroe. My salesman, Daryl, was super. Locked in interest rate at time of order (0%), communicated all updates, and got my truck ready with a dealer-installed spray in bed liner in one day. Walked me through the vehicle walk-through efficiently and got me into credit within an hour. No hassles in credit. No GAP crap, one ask on an extended warranty, and they even applied the $750 rebate I received the day before in the mail. I took the rebate even though it actually added $21 in interest over 36 months because I had to take 0.9% to get the rebate. But that lowered my down payment by $750 that I can use now for other bills. After signing about 30 documents I was out of there in a total of 2 hours. Honest dealer, no ADP, and no credit shenanigans. I went in with $24,000 in cashiers checks ready to pay cash if they jacked around with credit/interest and was also prepared to walk if any ADP was added. (After an 8 month wait, the “new car” excitement had pretty much dissipated). I was pleasantly surprised and consider it my best car buying experience with a dealer ever.
Sponsored

Metric

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love hearing this, I'm glad it sounded like a perfect transaction.

I'm picking mine up tomorrow hoping to have a similar experience.