Some. Most of them actually just only open 2/3 when on there.Are folding covers the ones that block the back window when uncovered?
Thanks, if I ever get my Mav it will be my first pickup, so I'm not familiar with bed covers.Some. Most of them actually just only open 2/3 when on there.
Could you take a picture with it folding back?It folds back 2/3 and has straps to hold it back so you can drive with it folded open. Took wife and I 20 minutes to install. Will be easy to take off completely the 3 times a year I need the entire bed.
I had the rollup on my frontier, real solid value. Will definitely be getting another one. for the Mav.Got a Tyger soft fold tonneau cover on Amazon for $280. Seems well made and I like how it looks. Hope the little wrinkles in the side will straighten out in the sun over the next few days.
![]()
![]()
That's the one I have...it's excellent. And a great price. BTW...Maverick = Love.Got a Tyger soft fold tonneau cover on Amazon for $280. Seems well made and I like how it looks. Hope the little wrinkles in the side will straighten out in the sun over the next few days.
![]()
Is it locked when tailgate closed?Here it is opened up.
![]()
![]()
I am getting my Mav in 2 to 4 weeks. It's been shipped and I live in So Cal.... I liked the reviews on amazon for your cover. I went to the Tygerauto.com website and asked for a 20% discount on Chat and they gave me 15% and included a bottle of protectant with it, which I think is a special they have right now. So whoever is reading this it was $237.00 plus tax if you are in the market..... I really liked your photos and was wanting easy off and on. Love the way it looks on your truck. Seems like the right one for me.Update. Had good rain storm last night. Bed was dry except for a little water by the tailgate. I did not install the tailgate weather stripping so if I do that I think it would be dry.
Flutters a little at highway speed but only hear it if I open the rear slider.