First Name
Stanton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Canadian company or is this just a front for a Chinese company? I don't like those made to order Chinese made mats.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Taken right from the companies website.

TuxMat is a Canadian company based in Toronto. We have a very creative and hardworking team with a singular purpose - making the Ultimate Car Mat for everyday drivers. With the support of our enthusiastic customers, who we are very grateful for, TuxMat has grown tremendously since its inception. We will never take our continued success for granted, and we constantly challenge ourselves with the aim of going above and beyond our own imagination.

Raderb87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 2.51.59 PM.png

autoanything has them for order (tuxmat direct still does not) with delivery ETA of mid-october
Still not available, might be interested as I'm suppose to get mine by the end of the month. Hate weathertech as they don't go all the way up. LasFit has something similar but have no idea when they are suppose to come out either

Sponsored

4sambos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry Hybrid,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still not available, might be interested as I'm suppose to get mine by the end of the month. Hate weathertech as they don't go all the way up. LasFit has something similar but have no idea when they are suppose to come out either
They are available to order a full set on Hybrid is $200 now per their email sent out.

Ford Maverick TuxMat Hybrid Floor Mats Prototypes Installed! D150A17F-CCC0-4569-B7D7-BA0C6DF9ECFF

Raderb87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the update! I'll put an order in for one tonight

oneinch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stanton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have them installed. The fit is great. The coverage is super. So far I haven't felt the need to use the little holding tabs since the floor pan is deep well.

Raderb87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have them installed. The fit is great. The coverage is super. So far I haven't felt the need to use the little holding tabs since the floor pan is deep well.
I installed all the clips in the areas they recommended. But you are right, they are deep enough, especially the back seat that it's not going to move. Just installed mine yesterday after picking up the Truck Wednesday evening.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had these previously in an Escape Hybrid and Subaru Crosstrek and loved them. I bought my Maverick used with low miles and they left the Husky Liners in there, but I'm about to pull the trigger on the TuxMat's again. So much more coverage and they are not "spikey" like the Husky Liners on the bottom. With how easy things scratch on this interior, I'd like to avoid that.

Never had a problem cleaning the Tux Mats either. Every so often just use a gentle brush and some 303 to restore them. The Husky Liners in my current setup are already slightly warped and they are the X-Act Contours (the better, softer pliable rubber) but they just don't have that coverage I want.

Just saw this thread and figured I'd share my opinion on the TuxMat's. Positive for every vehicle I've had them in.

Last edited:

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I put them in my Ecoboost. They are pricey but they look great and fit great. I did not use any of the clips they supply and they are not moving around. I think they look better than the alternatives if you are willing to spend the money- $200 front and back.
Sponsored