First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my 2023 ford Maverick xlt isn’t in production yet, but they are saying that I can’t add the tremor package, does anyone know why I can’t add it?
Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You may be at a priority 2, or that option may be greyed out due to the amount of orders they already have for it.

OP
OP

Rjckey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So do you think I could delay my order production to get the tremor I guess that’s a dealership question though.

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In the past, your dealer could ask the zone to put your priority code back to 10 and then make changes and then ask zone to move back to a priority code 2. Not sure if that is something they are still doing. If you were able to add constrained items, it could delay your build, but you might not be able to add them now. You will have to work with your dealer on this.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rjckey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea I just messaged the guy at the dealership and what does priority code mean and how do I found out what mine is?

OP
OP

Rjckey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Because order banks for '23s are closed and major changes (to trim or to engine or to limited production models such as Tremor or Black Appearance, for example) were locked at the same time.
Not completely right. I added bap after closing to two different orders at two different dealerships.

Last edited:

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not completely right. I added bap after closing two two different orders at two different dealerships.
In the quest for precision I ought to have said "have since been locked."

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Because it's a different body code and you can't change body codes at this point.

Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know, right? It's like ordering the strip steak only to find they also have t-bone. :mad:

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not completely right. I added bap after closing two two different orders at two different dealerships.
BAP is different - it's just a package.

Tremor requires the Advanced 4WD system, not the standard one with FX4. Can't change the powertrain at all - not between Hybrid and EcoBoost, not between FWD, 4WD, Advanced 4WD.

So you should be able to drop FX4 while keeping 4WD. Can't drop FX4 and switch to FWD. Can't switch to hybrid. Can't switch to Tremor's Advanced 4WD, so you can't switch to Tremor.

Might be able to switch between base Tremor and Tremor + Appearance Pkg if you already had one.

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
BAP is different - it's just a package.

Tremor requires the Advanced 4WD system, not the standard one with FX4. Can't change the powertrain at all - not between Hybrid and EcoBoost, not between FWD, 4WD, Advanced 4WD.

So you should be able to drop FX4 while keeping 4WD. Can't drop FX4 and switch to FWD. Can't switch to hybrid. Can't switch to Tremor's Advanced 4WD, so you can't switch to Tremor.

Might be able to switch between base Tremor and Tremor + Appearance Pkg if you already had one.
My point but with more words. 😁

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As jsus said, the Tremor is a whole separate body code, not just the package even though that also has to be selected. Since it has a different rear suspension it is its own code.

Yea I just messaged the guy at the dealership and what does priority code mean and how do I found out what mine is?
Your dealer can tell you the priority code or just ask on Ford chat. The lower the priority the better. The lowest the dealer can go to is 10. If you are a 1 or 2 that means you are being looked at for production and you "can't" make any changes at that point.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like tremor sold as quick as the rattler 150.... Your too far in production to change at this point. I wonder how many tremors will be built in 2023. Less than 5k?
Sponsored