Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
20230316_144959.jpg

Ordered Sept 19, 2022 through Galpin Ford in Los Angeles.

No issues or shenanigans by the dealer, sold to me at MSRP, $39,070 + applicable taxes and fees.

2023 Sticker Screenshot .png

20230316_160750.jpg
Congratulations! Quick question, did you pay the price from the date of order, or did you pay the price on the window sticker?

I'm asking because the price from the date I placed my order is about $650 less from what's on my window sticker.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIlig

EIlig

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor/'69 Porsche 911E/'15Porsche Cayman
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations! Quick question, did you pay the price from the date of order, or did you pay the price on the window sticker?

I'm asking because the price from the date I placed my order is about $650 less from what's on my window sticker.
Paid sticker plus tax and license...

There was no discussion of how much the truck would be at the time of my order (9-19) only that it wold be MSRP+T&L. 2023 pricing had not been settled yet at the time...

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Paid sticker plus tax and license...

There was no discussion of how much the truck would be at the time of my order (9-19) only that it wold be MSRP+T&L. 2023 pricing had not been settled yet at the time...
Thank you for your response.

Did the dealership create an 'Order Sheet' for you to sign at the time of ordering your Maverick?

OP
OP
EIlig

EIlig

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor/'69 Porsche 911E/'15Porsche Cayman
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for your response.

Did the dealership create an 'Order Sheet' for you to sign at the time of ordering your Maverick?
No... I have a long relationship with this dealer (Galpin). I've purchased or put together for family and friends 10+ deals with Galpin and this one Salesman. They're a multi-brand dealership so everything from Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Porsche etc...

No deposit was required, no order sheet, no signing of documents. I spec'd out the truck and he put the order in...

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No... I have a long relationship with this dealer (Galpin). I've purchased or put together for family and friends 10+ deals with Galpin and this one Salesman. They're a multi-brand dealership so everything from Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Porsche etc...

No deposit was required, no order sheet, no signing of documents. I spec'd out the truck and he put the order in...
Oh nice! I'm very familiar with Galpin. I pass by that dealership every other day for job related purposes. I've noticed they even have their own Denny's style Diner on their premises...😂

Anyways, thanks for clearing that up for me. I asked because I don't want my dealership pulling some shenanigans when I go pick up my truck. They promised me I would pay what's on the Order Sheet at the time I placed my order (09/16/2022). When my truck went into "Production" status, I got very excited. A day later my Window Sticker populated and I looked it over, and there I noticed the price went up by $650. My excitement quickly evaporator...😄

Anyways, I spoke with my sales rep and she reassured me that I would pay the price from my original order.

Thank you Jeezus 🙏
Sponsored