Hippestgoldfish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, the day I have been waiting for since October 2021 is almost here. My XLT Hybrid is now waiting for transport to the dealer from the train yard. Pretty excited! Now just hoping everything goes smoothly at the dealership and with selling my 2018 Escape. Anyways, I have been tracking transit time and locations to let everyone know how fast the train moved from Hermosillo to Detroit. The alternating colors indicate a new day. Overall, the time has been 12 days from Mexico to Detroit. The trains seemed to move much faster through the Union Pacific lines than they did through the CSXT rails.

One trick I used is to program in the CSX information into my phone with pauses and information built into the contact.
The below is what the phone number looked like in my contact. Note: Car initials are strange, TTGX was typed into the phone as 81814192 (First letter on the 8 digit, first letter on the 8 digit, First number on the 4 digit and second number on the 9 digit on the phone)
(Note: the pauses work for IOS, not sure if android uses the same pause lengths)

18002352352,,,1#,,[CAR INITIALS]#,,[CAR NUMBER],,,##

Ford Maverick Train Tracking Info from Hermosillo to Detroit -- How-To Trick Maverick Route
Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great job! Mine looks to be following the same path.

Fred's Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC and 1970 Mustang Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, the day I have been waiting for since October 2021 is almost here. My XLT Hybrid is now waiting for transport to the dealer from the train yard. Pretty excited! Now just hoping everything goes smoothly at the dealership and with selling my 2018 Escape. Anyways, I have been tracking transit time and locations to let everyone know how fast the train moved from Hermosillo to Detroit. The alternating colors indicate a new day. Overall, the time has been 12 days from Mexico to Detroit. The trains seemed to move much faster through the Union Pacific lines than they did through the CSXT rails.

One trick I used is to program in the CSX information into my phone with pauses and information built into the contact.
The below is what the phone number looked like in my contact. Note: Car initials are strange, TTGX was typed into the phone as 81814192 (First letter on the 8 digit, first letter on the 8 digit, First number on the 4 digit and second number on the 9 digit on the phone)
(Note: the pauses work for IOS, not sure if android uses the same pause lengths)

Maverick Route.jpg

I'm not good at a lot of these tracking links. How can I track my truck coming to Sheehy Ford in Maryland. My salesman says it is enroute via train.
Thanks!

2022 2023 Lariat Hybrid, White, 360, Inverter - Ordered Nov 15th 2021
Scheduled late August and again Early December: Build date on: Oct 24, Oct 31, Nov 14,Dec 12th, Dec 19th, Jan 9th 2023, Jan 9th 2023
BUILT: Jan 11th 2023
SHIPPED: Jan 16th 2023

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One issue I encountered during my tracking was it was able to be tracked via CSX info until it reached St louis. At that point it said "delivered to customer". However I checked Norfolk Southern after that point and I was able to track the rail car the rest of the trip.

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maverick Route.jpg
Thanks for sharing this! Your pre-programmed phone number trick will be very helpful.

@Michigan Bill and I both have mavericks on the same train. Ours are currently sitting in Avon, Indiana. The tracking messages seem to have changed now that we hit Avon, Indiana. Previously every time I called the CSX tracker it would say “Load departed [city],[state]” and would also say that no ETA is available. Now the tracker says “Load arrived at Avon, Indiana” and also tells me that it’s scheduled to arrive in Wayne, Michigan on Jan 25th.

It took our train 8 days to arrive in Avon, Indiana, and now it will apparently take 5 more days to get to Wayne, Michigan. Did you have a similar experience? I can’t believe that the final few hundred miles will take so long.

Sponsored

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was shipped 2 days ago. It's coming to N Georgia. Per the email I received it said to expect it by Feb 12th to the 18th. Excited for it to arrive.

Oneeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for sharing this! Your pre-programmed phone number trick will be very helpful.

@Michigan Bill and I both have mavericks on the same train. Ours are currently sitting in Avon, Indiana. The tracking messages seem to have changed now that we hit Avon, Indiana. Previously every time I called the CSX tracker it would say “Load departed [city],[state]” and would also say that no ETA is available. Now the tracker says “Load arrived at Avon, Indiana” and also tells me that it’s scheduled to arrive in Wayne, Michigan on Jan 25th.

It took our train 8 days to arrive in Avon, Indiana, and now it will apparently take 5 more days to get to Wayne, Michigan. Did you have a similar experience? I can’t believe that the final few hundred miles will take so long.
I'm with ya also. Wonder how long from Wayne to belleville. The wait is getting shorter.

OP
OP
Hippestgoldfish

Hippestgoldfish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Once it got off the UP tracks, it seemed to follow a schedule of traveling for a day, waiting for a day on CSX tracks. It also got to Wayne before the expected ETA. It is now sitting in a parking lot in Wayne waiting for a car carrier to take it to my dealer. Not sure how long this will take. This last bit of the wait is pretty exciting.

Last edited:

Fred's Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC and 1970 Mustang Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One issue I encountered during my tracking was it was able to be tracked via CSX info until it reached St louis. At that point it said "delivered to customer". However I checked Norfolk Southern after that point and I was able to track the rail car the rest of the trip.
Thanks!
Sponsored