Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received this from UnitedRoad today.
Ford Maverick How to get your Maverick's rail info! 4E60CC7A-7D0D-4DD2-B397-78F090C3A235
Sponsored

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1638994005489.png

This is listed under delivery receipts. Does that mean that it was delivered?
That may be the final destination, it’ll display the offloading point to transport to the dealership as a default. Note the desktop version sucks, click the mobile version as it’s way easier to navigate when accessing the United Road site.

After I logged in to United Road (mobile version), I queried on my vin then went to order history, then the drop down for modifications. This is where I found my rail car information below.
Ford Maverick How to get your Maverick's rail info! A624217F-67C7-4934-8240-C25873CE3981

OP
OP
mav_can

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
People, please STOP contacting customer service for United Road. As mentioned before in the main “tracking” thread, as well as in the email screenshot posted earlier in this thread, these resources are supposed to be for DEALERS, and the fact that we’re able to access them is just a courtesy.

*Please* stick to the automated systems or you risk them clamping down on access for all of us. Feel free to ask others on this forum how they were able to register and follow those instructions.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
People, please STOP contacting customer service for United Road. As mentioned before in the main “tracking” thread, as well as in the email screenshot posted earlier in this thread, these resources are supposed to be for DEALERS, and the fact that we’re able to access them is just a courtesy.

*Please* stick to the automated systems or you risk them clamping down on access for all of us. Feel free to ask others on this forum how they were able to register and follow those instructions.
Agreed 100%, everything I did I never contacted customer service. I’d also recommend anyone registered immediately stop using their account when they are done with it or delete the account if they can. In other words, get your rail car # and get out of the online/mobile app!

Last edited:

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

AGREE

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone find a way to get back to the old united road tracking the new look they changed to today gives way less info?

Deakaleak

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
After Chapman telling me my truck is not on any type of hold, even though it’s been sitting at a rail yard since november 4th, i see this…
Ford Maverick How to get your Maverick's rail info! E6CC4295-F763-419D-A693-398E0BF86EE1

KalLinkEl

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Sonata
I can't stop thinking about the "cancelled" part of this. Obviously posted this on Reddit. Thanks again to Deakaleak for sharing this info.

Ford Maverick How to get your Maverick's rail info! RDT_20211217_0536062630079848621453708

Nathan

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Fusion, Hybrid Fusion, Mustang GT, Miata
Anyone find a way to get back to the old united road tracking the new look they changed to today gives way less info?
I've been trying for a few days and can't figure out a way. Any luck?

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been trying for a few days and can't figure out a way. Any luck?
No haven't found any way to go to the old version or get more info in the new version. I can't believe how little info the new tracker has vs what it was a week ago. It figures to because mine is waiting to be loaded on a railcar now that we can't see the info.
Sponsored