First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey OP howโ€™d you get your rail ID or whatever that number is. Mine shipped out like 4-6 weeks ago. Not sure how to track it. My sales person is non responsive since day 2..
You can try contacting Ford via phone. I use their website chat function (it works better for me). The person you get may or may not be able to help you. If not, try again later. Good luck!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey OP howโ€™d you get your rail ID or whatever that number is. Mine shipped out like 4-6 weeks ago. Not sure how to track it. My sales person is non responsive since day 2..
You can try contacting Ford via phone. I use their website chat function (it works better for me). The person you get may or may not be able to help you. If not, try again later. Good luck!

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can the ford chat people actually see the rail car ID? I did the chat feature and the rep said they gave me all the info that was displayed to them, which did not include any type of tracking ID.

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick XLT Lux, FX4 w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can the ford chat people actually see the rail car ID? I did the chat feature and the rep said they gave me all the info that was displayed to them, which did not include any type of tracking ID.
Dont think so you'll have to get the railcar number from the visibility report which only the dealership can get. You can reach out to the dealership GM and get this if the salesman is a problem. Mine sat in Chicago for two weeks and then in Indiana for a couple days then was in Va within 2 days of leaving there. Total ship time was 31 days (3/28-4/29) and picked up on the 32nd (4/30) day.

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Usually not but I THINK I've read about some exceptions

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dont think so you'll have to get the railcar number from the visibility report which only the dealership can get. You can reach out to the dealership GM and get this if the salesman is a problem. Mine sat in Chicago for two weeks and then in Indiana for a couple days then was in Va within 2 days of leaving there. Total ship time was 31 days (3/28-4/29) and picked up on the 32nd (4/30) day.
Where in Indiana?

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now in Russell, KY.
But ETA has moved from May 17th to May 19th

Ford Maverick Tracking Rail Car TTGX604078 to Dixiana SC Screenshot_20220511-081810_Maps

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since my last post my rail car is taking a leisurely journey through the South. It went from Avon, IN to Columbus OH to Russell, KY l, back along the same track to Cincinnati, to Louisville, KY where it sat several days. Now it is on the way to Nashville. Definitely not taking the most direct path to my final destination.

Seems to me that they are offloading trucks and cars along they way. Maybe even added some in Louisville. I checked the CSX schedule website and they say it only takes 5 days to go from Avon, IN to Columbia SC area.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At last! Rail car left Nashville TN (arrived May 15) and heading towards Chattanooga TN today (May 19)

Looks like it will go through Atlanta. I bet it sits there a while too. Not hopeful that it will get to Columbia SC by May 22.

Thorgar24

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford Explorer limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is what I can see with my vendor access in the U.P. system

Ford Maverick Tracking Rail Car TTGX604078 to Dixiana SC 1652978477357

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now it's moving!
Left for Atlanta Ga train yard this evening.
Ford Maverick Tracking Rail Car TTGX604078 to Dixiana SC Screenshot_20220519-180859_Maps

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Making it quickly now. Departed for Cayce, SC at 2:15am.

Estimated arrival at Dixiana, SC still May 22nd 1am

Once it arrives at Dixiana, the next adventure will be to see how long it takes to for a car carrier truck to be scheduled for the final leg of the journey. I've seen this part take as long as a month and as short as a few days.
Sponsored