First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been wrestling with the CSX info not understanding my letters at the start of the rail car ID. Finally learned that TTGX should be entered as 81814192. (For me voice recognition worked about 1 out of 10 times.)

****EDITED*******

If anybody else is tracking this rail car maybe we could post our notes here. Just a thought.

****Original text below*****
I hear that my rail car is in Central Yard Illinois. I assume that is in or near Chicago and it is a switching yard (??). Anybody have info about that?
Sponsored

Last edited:

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

16800 Center St. Markham IL 60426

Maybe? I found nothing specifically by that name.

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
16800 Center St. Markham IL 60426

Maybe? I found nothing specifically by that name.
Thanks. I'm thinking now they meant Centralia Yard, IL. Last night I found a switching yard there. Seems like the railroad location is added (that is, yard).

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This morning it is in Woodland Junction IL according to CSX. I see Woodland IL. So Junction seems to be their rail designation for the check point.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
This morning it is in Woodland Junction IL according to CSX. I see Woodland IL. So Junction seems to be their rail designation for the check point.
Mine bounced around the Chicago area for almost two weeks, I thought it would be smooth sailing once it finally left Chicago but then it sat around Pittsburgh for a few days and now it's been sitting at the rail yard in Wilmington for a couple of weeks. Hope yours has a much faster turn around in Chicago.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine bounced around the Chicago area for almost two weeks, I thought it would be smooth sailing once it finally left Chicago but then it sat around Pittsburgh for a few days and now it's been sitting at the rail yard in Wilmington for a couple of weeks. Hope yours has a much faster turn around in Chicago.
Thanks for that info. Hope yours gets moving soon!

I think my rail car is headed to Columbia, SC area (Cayce ->Dixiana) to be picked up by convoy for transport to Asheville. Monitoring the path to get there will be interesting.

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those interested... (Since we don't have email Thursdays)

Rail car made it to Gateway Yard, IL - a major rail yard. Expecting it to be there between 3 to 13 days.

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Made it to Gateway Yard, IL which I think is near East St Louis area on rail. Now on "Hold." Anybody know how long that status might last?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like going from pan to the fire. Lol. No wonder rail cars are there for days.

Here is the current train yard (I think)
Ford Maverick Tracking Rail Car TTGX604078 to Dixiana SC Screenshot_20220507-154451_Maps

And next to an even bigger rail yard

Ford Maverick Tracking Rail Car TTGX604078 to Dixiana SC Screenshot_20220507-154512_Maps

• Wow
Reactions: Aza
OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow indeed. I called tonight and it on ALS Railroad (a switching railroad). It sounds like the car has been moved to Davis Yards (hard to understand the prompt) and ready to be picked up for it's final trip. It is scheduled to arrive at Dixiana SC (near Columbia, SC) on May 16

Last edited:
Sponsored
OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good news Rail car our of St Louis. It left around 9:11am and arrived at Avon, IN at 6:55pm.

Bad news. Instead of arriving at the final rail destination on May 16th, it s now scheduled to arrive on May 17 at 1am

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious if my Mav is on this train. Built Apr 13 and shipped Apr 18. Final destination is Raleigh, NC area.

OP
OP
Chicora

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious if my Mav is on this train. Built Apr 13 and shipped Apr 18. Final destination is Raleigh, NC area.
reach out to your salesman and ask for a copy of the visibility report for your truck. My salesman sends picture via text.

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
reach out to your salesman and ask for a copy of the visibility report for your truck. My salesman sends picture via text.
My salesman sends my calls to voicemail and won’t give me the time of day, unfortunately. I’ve reached out to him a total of three times during the ten months since I placed my order.

Stoked

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD Carb Gray 4K 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been wrestling with the CSX info not understanding my letters at the start of the rail car ID. Finally learned that TTGX should be entered as 81814192. (For me voice recognition worked about 1 out of 10 times.)

****EDITED*******

If anybody else is tracking this rail car maybe we could post our notes here. Just a thought.

****Original text below*****
I hear that my rail car is in Central Yard Illinois. I assume that is in or near Chicago and it is a switching yard (??). Anybody have info about that?
Hey OP how’d you get your rail ID or whatever that number is. Mine shipped out like 4-6 weeks ago. Not sure how to track it. My sales person is non responsive since day 2..
Sponsored