Tracking rail car

Ohiostatefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
How can I get rail car information from my window sticker? I saw couple things on sticker example what they mean and rail etc. mine shipped last Thursday. Also on sticker is has a 4 digits ramp code. Where can I find the port codes in the USA location on the ramp codes.
Sponsored

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How can I get rail car information from my window sticker? I saw couple things on sticker example what they mean and rail etc. mine shipped last Thursday. Also on sticker is has a 4 digits ramp code. Where can I find the port codes in the USA location on the ramp codes.
You can't. Your dealer can give you the rail car # from their vehicle visibility report. All they need is their order #. Ask your salesman for it.

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP

Ohiostatefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You can't. Your dealer can give you the rail car # from their vehicle visibility report. All they need is their order #. Ask your salesman for it.
He just had a freight bill number.

Sponsored

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He just had a freight bill number.
The report that Ford F1 Truck just attached above is what you want. Some dealerships might not give their salesmen access to that report, so you might have to talk to the sales manager there. Good luck.

Snickers1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Callie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 chevy equinox ltz
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wishing I could track my Maverick as it due Feb 18- Mar 2 suggestions? Dealer no help

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wishing I could track my Maverick as it due Feb 18- Mar 2 suggestions? Dealer no help
You can sometimes get the rail car number from Ford chat if the dealer won't give it to you.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Prepare to be disappointed. Tracking and ETAs are mostly unreliable and change a lot. Weather this time of year is an additional delaying factor.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to get the railcar # from FORD marketing - some agents will give it to you and some won't. It may take multiple calls or chats to find one that will give you the number. Once you have that you can track it on one of the railroad systems - I used the CSX tracker because I'm in the eastern half of the country (Ohio) and CSX handles a lot of the vehicles. Phone number is 800-235-2352 - then follow the voice prompts. If someone answers in person, hang up - that's a request from many on this forum to prevent CSX from taking away easy access. I've been able to track my railcar all the way from the plant, and now that it's getting close to the final point (RAMP ONE from your window sticker) I've got an estimated arrival time for where it will be offloaded and sent to a transporter.
Sponsored