First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I'm trying to track where my car is. The ETA is 4/7-4/13 but I got a really good offer for my current car and hope that my truck is coming earlier 🤞 anyways I got the rail car # TTGX991375 and called CSX to track it and they said it was emptied in San Bernardino CA in February, but mine didn't ship til March and I live in NY... Has anyone else had problems tracking theirs? And is there an easier way?? I contacted my dealer but haven't heard back yet
Sponsored

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I'm trying to track where my car is. The ETA is 4/7-4/13 but I got a really good offer for my current car and hope that my truck is coming earlier 🤞 anyways I got the rail car # TTGX991375 and called CSX to track it and they said it was emptied in San Bernardino CA in February, but mine didn't ship til March and I live in NY... Has anyone else had problems tracking theirs? And is there an easier way?? I contacted my dealer but haven't heard back yet
That's not uncommon. When I first got the railcar number, CSX had a similar message that was way before my car was scheduled, and it never changed. I've learned that some railcar numbers are not correct. Some folks have had luck with tracking. Did you try either of the other two companies? It's a matter of luck.

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
NE Ohio where I get no respect from some dealers..
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was shipped 3/22. Got the rail car number from Ford Chat. Call CSX phone number to track rail car. Turned out to be a joke, My rail car number BNSF302628 letters were repeated back to me wrong every time such as BANS BSFF, etc, etc.
Must have tried 20 times, each time wrong readback then punched rail letters in phone per their instructions and all they said was wait for live rep. According to this forum we are not supposed to talk to live person so guess I am screwed. Guess I will just wait for call from dealer when it arrives

OP
OP
leap3535

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Boo that's so irritating.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was shipped 3/22. Got the rail car number from Ford Chat. Call CSX phone number to track rail car. Turned out to be a joke, My rail car number BNSF302628 letters were repeated back to me wrong every time such as BANS BSFF, etc, etc.
Must have tried 20 times, each time wrong readback then punched rail letters in phone per their instructions and all they said was wait for live rep. According to this forum we are not supposed to talk to live person so guess I am screwed. Guess I will just wait for call from dealer when it arrives
I bet the live rep either canceled your order or sold it.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think TTGX is not CSX but Norfolk Southern number? I’ve been tracking my TTGX on Norfolk Southern due for a 4/13-16 arrival. It left Mexico for Tuscon, then Waco, then Kansas, now in Kansas City MO this morning switching to a train headed to Florida.

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine just shipped. How do you get Railcar info

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think TTGX is not CSX but Norfolk Southern number? I’ve been tracking my TTGX on Norfolk Southern due for a 4/13-16 arrival. It left Mexico for Tuscon, then Waco, then Kansas, now in Kansas City MO this morning switching to a train headed to Florida.
Followed our TTGX though Norfolk Southern, and it was in Illinois for a long time. It did arrive in Maryland on our last ETA date from Ford, so at sometime, depending your location, you may receive messages that it's in Illinois. If that happens to be a location that your Maverick goes through, it will eventually get home.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Followed our TTGX though Norfolk Southern, and it was in Illinois for a long time. It did arrive in Maryland on our last ETA date from Ford, so at sometime, depending your location, you may receive messages that it's in Illinois. If that happens to be a location that your Maverick goes through, it will eventually get home.
call norfolk southern at 1-800-6355768 press option 2 and when propted press option 2 again it will ask you to put in TTGX useing your key pad on your phone #8849 and thenit will say press 1 and then it will ask you to putin yournumbers991375 useing your key pad and press the pond ket at the end of each prompt and she then will repeat your car # back to you and if is right she say press 1 and then she will give you location

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you are correct!

Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My CSX number TTGX ended it's ride in Wayne, Mich. Now on a car carrier for local Ohio delivery.

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014
I've been using a different CSX ph# 877-744-7279 options 2/1/3 truck left 3/16 on railcar TTGX taking a tour thru Midwest, Oklahoma, Kansas, MO, Ohio today Atlanta, tomorrow Tampa. I guess a car carrier picks up and brings to Orlando.

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014

Thorgar24

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford Explorer limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is what it shows in the U.P. system ( I work with trains so I have vendor access )
TA = Train arrived

Ford Maverick Tracking my mav via railcar 1649097003674
Sponsored