First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great movie.... Definitely recommend you go see it. Jealous of the OP for the drive-in experience.
Sponsored

MauiLariat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat - Hybrid
Our pizza here is 99% terrible. All the good stuff is in Dayton. I have even considered shipping it for special occasions. Its only like $100 for 1 large day old pizza from Cassanos or Marions :ROFLMAO: 😭.

Anyway poi is mash potato like thing made for taro. Which is a root alot like a potato. People make it in all sorts of ways and dishes.

I do have a good life here though. It beats building fence or working in a treadmill factory thats for sure.
The pizza here…yeah very few options here for sure !

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A Top Gun: Maverick (spoiler) review...
Was it formulaic? Yup. Feature impossible aerial stunts? Yup. Did Maverick save the day and get the girl? Was there a moving death scene? Yup, yup and yup. Did I grin the whole time? Oh, that's definitely a yup. It was completely a throwback to the 80s -

-annnd there was no woke crap!

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The pizza here…yeah very few options here for sure !
Gianattos is decent, Pizza Fresh has good cheezy bread and strombolis, and Prison St pizza is all around good , but I never get to Lahaina. Same with Round Table in Kihei. They are decent enough but just not like Ohio that just has amazing pizza all over the place.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

A Top Gun: Maverick (spoiler) review...
Was it formulaic? Yup. Feature impossible aerial stunts? Yup. Did Maverick save the day and get the girl? Was there a moving death scene? Yup, yup and yup. Did I grin the whole time? Oh, that's definitely a yup. It was completely a throwback to the 80s -

-annnd there was no woke crap!
But was there an angered commander demanding to see some butts!
Ford Maverick Took Maverick to see Maverick 1654840027748

Sponsored

Mikemarq626

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma base short bed
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Decided the best way to see Top Gun Maverick. was at a drive-in, in the Maverick 😁 seen another Maverick there they had the same idea. Funny thing is it was the same color V-Blue.
Shhhh🤫 movies about to start.

View attachment 54084
Hey nice tonneau cover! I also took my maverick to see maverick, but I had leave my maverick on The flight deck as we were watching maverick in imax.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw Maverick a second time in 4DX (seats move, big fans on the walls, puffs of air behind seats, water mist that you can thankfully turn off) - if ever there was a movie made for this experience it was this. Still cheaper than IMAX but a much more immersive experience, IMO.

OP
OP
A Dodge that drives Fords

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw Maverick a second time in 4DX (seats move, big fans on the walls, puffs of air behind seats, water mist that you can thankfully turn off) - if ever there was a movie made for this experience it was this. Still cheaper than IMAX but a much more immersive experience, IMO.
Not sure if we have any 4DX theaters in Wisconsin. Sounds like you could have neck injuries after watching the movies LoL
Sponsored