Sponsored

Tonneau retractable bed cover

Stuart911

2.0L EcoBoost
New member
First Name
Stuart
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
VA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello purchased new Maverick xlt fx4 added spray in bedliner now thinking of adding retractable tonneau cover with locking option but more costly than soft or hard roll up 150-600
Sponsored

 

MavStangVa

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
3,173
Location
Here, There, and Everywhere
Vehicle(s)
2024 LARIAT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure you posted this in the correct forum. Are you selling a retractable cover? If not the thread needs moved.
 

ksh58

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
71
Reaction score
167
Location
Bulverde, TX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got this one a couple of years ago. I wanted hard and lockable, and t-slots for a rack and roof top tent. Another consideration: I could not use fold-up cover under my mid-height rack. You do lose a bit of cargo space at the front of the bed with these types of covers.

https://www.syneticusa.com/collecti...ard-tonneau-cover?_pos=4&_fid=4c5e39142&_ss=c


I installed myself. At the time, Synetic told me that if I bought directly from them, their warranty was good no matter who installed.


Ford Maverick Tonneau retractable bed cover IMG_0361
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top