Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It says should be here next week i already got the sticker
I'm just a random internet dude with an Avalanche Grey Tremor on order. I vote go for it, if you like it more than the one you ordered and it suits your budget.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vtec87pr1

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Man appearance package too? Plus that one has adaptive cruise. Looks like a damn good deal. That's my biggest regret with getting an XLT, no adaptive cruise.
i was just worried i was overpaying for it. if i dont buy i can give it to you lol and give the details wheres the truck its

Sponsored

Redd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is it really worth it spending the money. I have a chance buying one cheap with out msrp next week. Just wondering your guys opinions.
Looking at how yours is equipped, I'd say so. Paid $32k for my XLT Tremor (no appearance/luxury package) and I love every time I take a drive. Love just looking at the thing, really.

Really the only thing I personally don't find worth the money on that build is the appearance package but that's all a matter of preference. So long as it's within your financial means, I'd say go for it.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah Im not a fan of all the Lariat tech or the interior myself. You oughta be able to a XLTremor for less than $35k with a couple options.
My XLT w/lux, moonroof, SIBL and a few others check in at 34,800 before X-Plan.

Tremor guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really like my Tremor lariat maxed out except moonroof really does ride smooth like a SUV Go for it

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really like my Tremor lariat maxed out except moonroof really does ride smooth like a SUV Go for it
I ordered pretty much what you have. Tremor avalanche + appearance pkg but froze when I selected moon roof and MSRP went over $40k. Need to get order out and see what options were to be selected after that and see what I may want? What is interesting is yesterday I got a pre-approved loan offer by email from my bank for 110% of my MSRP!!! I don't even have a build date YET!!! Offer says to print it out and show it to dealer when I go there!!! Did dealer check my credit to update my order status???

bluedevilruss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche LTZ, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I jump at every chance I get to drive my Tremor. I get looks and comments just about everywhere. Everyone loves it, including me.

Ford Maverick To the tremors owners IMG_4182

Sponsored

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d say it’s worth it for any Maverick you can buy at MSRP! The tremor is up to the audience. I ordered my XLT tremor with bed and lux packages and have a confirmation of $34,000. However mine may never be built. The one I did buy locally is an XLT FX4 with just about all options (upgraded wheels and tires, sun roof, bed liner, lux, rear window, etc). I got it with 1,500 miles for $35,000. I know that’s more than my order and more the original MSRP from 2022 but honestly I really enjoy it and everyone who sees it wants to buy it. I think the Tremor would be awesome but it would have to be a lot better for me to buy my order and sell this truck.

Billkowski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not exactly what I had planned on doing, just really wanted an XLT, but this fully loaded Lariat is nice and I like it more everyday(I paid MSRP, but it was still high). Anytime you get the maxed out version of any car you are probably going to take a bigger hit down the road if you trade....the price of luxury? or whatever you might call it with the Maverick, lol

Ford Maverick To the tremors owners 20230606_174922888

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Vtec87pr1 Antonio what will you do with your current Mav if you get the Tremor 🤔?

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
im keeping it.
Good for you. If you decide to get the Tremor, I'll look forward to seeing how you make it your own!
Sponsored