Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
400 miles in and already costing me too much money. Smdh..

Wheels / tires specs:
20x9, 42mm OZ Racing Hyper GT wheels with General G Max 275/40 tires.
No interference but damn close.

Tint info:

Went with 25/70 ceramic tint to keep them matching, 70 crystalline tint on the windshield.

Tail light tint info:

Thanks! The product used is Luxe Lightwrap, mid smoke. There are some very tight radii at the top of the lights that is causing some crinkling/bubbling so it may come off and go another route.

PXL_20211113_213757766.jpg

PXL_20211113_213811165.jpg

Ford Maverick Tinted tail lights, sides, windshield + OZ Racing aftermarket wheels {filename}
This looks awesome! I need to remember this when my hybrid carbonized gray comes in!
Sponsored

tamis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
400 miles in and already costing me too much money. Smdh..

Wheels / tires specs:
20x9, 42mm OZ Racing Hyper GT wheels with General G Max 275/40 tires.
No interference but damn close.

Tint info:

Went with 25/70 ceramic tint to keep them matching, 70 crystalline tint on the windshield.

Tail light tint info:

Thanks! The product used is Luxe Lightwrap, mid smoke. There are some very tight radii at the top of the lights that is causing some crinkling/bubbling so it may come off and go another route.

Ford Maverick Tinted tail lights, sides, windshield + OZ Racing aftermarket wheels {filename}

Ford Maverick Tinted tail lights, sides, windshield + OZ Racing aftermarket wheels pxl_20211114_225254514-
Hey I'm thinking about putting a set of 18x9 rims with a 38mm offset do you think id have any interference or issues.
I have a AWD LT Maverick coming in and I really want to put a set of TE37s on it.

Last edited:

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I dig it too. That looks great.

K5Blazer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Theses tails are the worst to work with. Never could get the top sections to mold properly.
I gave up and just tinted the chrome middle part.
Sponsored