Sponsored

LiveWire

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mache GT
I do like the look of it and it would look sharp with the red or blue. But I am sure MD police would pull me over in a minute with those. Looking forward to all the other mods that i can possible have though.
Sponsored

Pelster94

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Personally, I like the idea of "ghost" brake lights, where they are clear and become red when lit, like Toyota is pretty famous for (heck even on Minivans of all things) and you can even see on the Ford Edge. I share your concern about safety with blacked out from heavy tint.
s-l1600.jpg
Any idea where to start looking for something like this? I've never replaced any lights or anything, but I'm getting an Alto Blue Maverick and want to go with the Dark blue-silver-black look. Already bought new FX4 vinyls and vinyls to make the ford logo silver and black front and back. I don't like the smoked look of the lights but if I could get ghost lights like this it would be perfect.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No way. I plan on searching for options for brighter LEDs (aware that a resistor will be required due to the integrated stop light/turn signal design) as soon as they are available. I want to be as visible as possible hence why I went with velocity blue in the first place.

Every time I see someone with smoked taillights that we’re done by some backyard mechanic with autozone reward points used to by nightshade tint spray, let’s say I form some opinions quick that usually result with me staying away from that car on the road.....very far away lol.

Now if this was professionally done with matching front lights, the truck is shadow black with a full blackout treatment, bagged/lowered with show car wheels, plus other mods to make it a show truck...sure that’s cool then in my book. But on an obvious street truck in white, it looks out of place, cheapens a clean looking truck and to me an accident waiting to happen in my opinion.
Sponsored