Time to build?

NYVikesGuy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I remember seeing somewhere a rough schedule of how long it would take to deliver your Maverick once it started production. Was I dreaming? Or does that exist somewhere? My vehicle is schedule for production the week of 9/20. I was hoping to get a sense of what that means for a delivery date.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
4 to six weeks later

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
I remember seeing somewhere a rough schedule of how long it would take to deliver your Maverick once it started production. Was I dreaming? Or does that exist somewhere? My vehicle is schedule for production the week of 9/20. I was hoping to get a sense of what that means for a delivery date.
My dealer said approx. 4 weeks from receipt of actual build date. Whatever your dealer says is probably safe to assume as a fair guess. My dealer has a pretty firm idea on 4 weeks as that's nearly exactly as long as it's taken them to recieve Bronco Sports from build date to dealer lot and those come right out of the same plant. If your dealer's been tracking their stats on the Bronco Sport, they should be able to give you a comparable time frame.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Was your order moved up to 9/20 or was that always your date

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My understanding is that they are shipped by train to Kansas City. So depending how close or far away from there, will depend on trucking schedule to your dealer. I would expect that you would get yours by late October or early November.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My understanding is that they are shipped by train to Kansas City. So depending how close or far away from there, will depend on trucking schedule to your dealer. I would expect that you would get yours by late October or early November.
I'm betting they are going by rail to a distribution center then trucked, here in PHX we have one of those centers, and cars are dropped off by rail, then loaded onto trucks. It's a pretty cool set up they

Last edited:

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm betting they are going by rail to a distribution center then trucked, here in PHX we have one of those centers, and cars are dropped off by rail, then loaded onto trucks. It's a pretty cook set up they
Is t there one along side i95 in nj?

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
My dealer in north Texas said 2-3 weeks after production based on how long bronco sports took.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My friend ordered a Bronco Sport. It took 5.5 weeks to arrive after it was built.

Sponsored

potatosalad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for posting this OP. I was looking for the same info. Even though I don't have a build date I can mentally prepare myself for 6 weeks ± 2 weeks based on the responses on here.
Sponsored