First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Dodge Dakota, 2010 BMW X5 35d, lots of motorc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For folks that have placed a 2023 order, how long did it take to receive your confirmation email from Ford?
My dealer said he successfully placed my 2023 order with ford yesterday morning and more then 24 hours later still no ford confirmation email...... Just nervous with the news that order banks will shut down in a few days and really looking forward to getting a Maverick!
Sponsored

kpomeraning

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav on order, '17 Focus, '16 Focus, '09 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Had mine within 15 minutes of leaving the dealership

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Check your spam and junk folders. They usually come within 10 hours of the order being placed online.

OP
OP
Pow_Hound

Pow_Hound

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check your spam and junk folders. They usually come within 10 hours of the order being placed online.
Oh yeah been neurotically checking inbox and spam haha

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There have been several members who have had legit orders, that never received the confirmation email. Really the most important part is getting that ROVP submitted and verified by Ford Corp. chat/phone.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a common thread. But mine was placed last night by a reputable dealership and I have no confirmation email. I was assured this morning if they provided me an order number, then the system took it because they don't provide those to customers until after the computer returns a positive result. I think it depends on a number of factors (pure speculation based on my experience as an IT project manager at a database warehouse):
  1. Have you ordered before? COVP is likely a lot faster for those who have done the process before.
  2. How many orders were placed at the same time? Ford likely processes one-off orders faster than the 112 my dealer put in last night.
  3. Is your address a perfect match to USPS? Sometimes the Ford website tells me my Zip code is bad despite the fact I could hit their dealership with a rock from my backyard. But I live in a new-ish neighborhood and still get address confirmation issues.
  4. Ford IT competence. We don't know how Ford designed their system. It could be our confirmation emails are sitting in their outbox ready to go. Sometimes your email provider will autoblock mass emails from a single domain if it trips the spam filters and Ford has been sending a lot.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was under 4 minutes. Seriously.

OP
OP
Pow_Hound

Pow_Hound

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There have been several members who have had legit orders, that never received the confirmation email. Really the most important part is getting that ROVP submitted and verified by Ford Corp. chat/phone.
First I've heard of ROVP, I'll look into it on the forum, but it sounds like calling ford customer service they can verify if you have an ROVP order in their system?
Also poor customer service reps with all the frantic calls (like mine will be :p ) overwhelming them I'm sure. I wish it was like crutchfield where you could check a box offer a coffee or lunch for reps who helped you out

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

First I've heard of ROVP, I'll look into it on the forum, but it sounds like calling ford customer service they can verify if you have an ROVP order in their system?
Also poor customer service reps with all the frantic calls (like mine will be :p ) overwhelming them I'm sure. I wish it was like crutchfield where you could check a box offer a coffee or lunch for reps who helped you out
The way I understand it, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the ROVP is the process and the COVP is the confirmation that usually has a number. The Maverick kinda had a different process than most of Fords lineup.

The Ford Corp. chat/phone team are VERY good. They have handled plenty of traffic for a very long time now and are very helpful. Believe me, with all the complainy, cry babies on this forum, if they sucked, you would have threads and threads about them. Good luck!

NH_XLMAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
VIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 HONDA RIDGELINE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
took 9 minutes and that was a half hour ago

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The way I understand it, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the ROVP is the process and the COVP is the confirmation that usually has a number. The Maverick kinda had a different process than most of Fords lineup.

The Ford Corp. chat/phone team are VERY good. They have handled plenty of traffic for a very long time now and are very helpful. Believe me, with all the complainy, cry babies on this forum, if they sucked, you would have threads and threads about them. Good luck!
Hmm, I tried calling but keep getting sent to their closed marketing department. I must not be giving the correct voice prompts...

Mightybeast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Email was sent almast immediately. Before I left dealership I received it.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

commadorebob