First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to wish all my Southern friends a very HAPPY and SAFE. Thanksgiving and many more to come. πŸ€— πŸ¦ƒ
Happy Thanksgiving! Here is wishing all our forum members and family have a wonderful day! I have so enjoyed being on this forum. One of the most helpful forums I've been a part of. Thank you all for the info and knowledge that is passed along.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day and don't forget to be thankful everyday. Life sometimes throw's us under the bus (my cyber orange reference 🀣 ) but we have to carry on. IMHO we live in the best country on earth, blemishes and all but we have to make it even better. Love your neighbor, family, Santa Cruz buyers 😏 , other religions, colors, orientations, political differences, left handed people, :oops: people with their Mavericks, people just waiting to get that all elusive email that says you are in production ...:unsure: I know I'm missing others, you fill in the blanks. We all have to live in the same space so lets all try to be thankful for what we have or have not.

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Happy Thanksgiving all. I’m so thankful for my Maverick I’m going to wash it now.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day and don't forget to be thankful everyday. Life sometimes throw's us under the bus (my cyber orange reference 🀣 ) but we have to carry on. IMHO we live in the best country on earth, blemishes and all but we have to make it even better. Love your neighbor, family, Santa Cruz buyers 😏 , other religions, colors, orientations, political differences, left handed people, :oops: people with their Mavericks, people just waiting to get that all elusive email that says you are in production ...:unsure: I know I'm missing others, you fill in the blanks. We all have to live in the same space so lets all try to be thankful for what we have or have not.
You forgot to include people who sat on the fence and finally ordered their velocity blue hybrid on October 30 which means I won’t get it until Thanksgiving Day , 2022. lol

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You forgot to include people who sat on the fence and finally ordered their velocity blue hybrid on October 30 which means I won’t get it until Thanksgiving Day , 2022. lol
Oh yeah. Them too (y) :LOL:
Sponsored