Sponsored

Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got these chrome lettering inserts for the Alto Blue from Amazon. These are ABS plastic, NOT decals and they applied very easily and give a bit of 3-D effect. I posted a partially completed install to show how much of a difference they can make.
IMG_1467.jpeg

Same seller I purchased the matte black ones I linked above - I'm satisfied with them, definitely better than a flat vinyl sticker!
Sponsored

Reactions: Dad

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same seller I purchased the matte black ones I linked above - I'm satisfied with them, definitely better than a flat vinyl sticker!
Great minds think alike, right? It was your post that gave me the inspiration to put them on. Be sure to leave them a review on Amazon.

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also added honeycomb smoke tint last weekend to my taillight and 3rd brake/cargo lenses.[/I]

BlackHEXdualUnlit.jpg

And below is what my honeycomb tint taillights look like, in case you wondered. Plenty bright with the Alla Lighting LED's. Brake lights are even brighter.
BlackHEXdualLit.jpg
I like that trail light. Where did you get the honeycomb smoke tint?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like that trail light. Where did you get the honeycomb smoke tint?
Amazon. It also comes in a light smoke honeycomb. I used Mid Smoke Honeycomb. Here is the link.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone seen any lettering inserts for sale? Looking for the American flag inserts.
Thank you
Can you say Ebay they have the cheaper vinyl lettering 23bucks or what your are looking for Raised lettering American Flag reflective for I think their 35bucks shipping included

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks fir the heads up. I thought they looked a little fragile on the backing. Good to know.

Do they adhere immediately or do you have time to make sure they are where you want them?
Use a watered-down dish soap to spray the tailgate letters that way you can move them around and be sure to use alcohol wipes first to clean any dirt off also you should use a mirco fiber cloth to jently press out any water under the letters, Do 1 letter at a time

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Use a watered-down dish soap to spray the tailgate letters that way you can move them around and be sure to use alcohol wipes first to clean any dirt off also you should use a mirco fiber cloth to jently press out any water under the letters, Do 1 letter at a time
Thanks for info. I hooked my son into putting them on for me, so they were easy pizzy. 🤣

Ford Maverick Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals? 36302E86-FC08-48B6-964B-159C593F5CF7

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just out of curiosity what size are the letters?shouldn't they be available locally.

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just out of curiosity what size are the letters?shouldn't they be available locally.
I don't know the size, but the ones designed to fit the Maverick will indicate that in the description. I'm pleased with the ones I got from Amazon. ABS plastic that give a bit of a 3D effect AND they fit perfectly.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know the size, but the ones designed to fit the Maverick will indicate that in the description. I'm pleased with the ones I got from Amazon. ABS plastic that give a bit of a 3D effect AND they fit perfectly.
Same (I also bought the limitless ones from Amazon) - I had similar ones on my Ranger and much prefer the solid raised plastic vs the pure decals or soft edge raised letters.

The ones on my Ranger were thicker, more substantial and overall nicer than the limitless, however they are the only option out there for raised plastic letters! They look good :)

Reactions: Dad

alligarbage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got mine in the mail today and installed them and I am very happy with how they turned out. Daytime and nighttime pictures with the reflective black decals.

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg
I'm sorry to ask since you've probably already posted it but can you post the link for these?

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sorry to ask since you've probably already posted it but can you post the link for these?
The sellers of these that I have are no longer selling them on eBay. You may need to look for another seller on there. Sorry. Good luck
Sponsored