Sponsored

Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals?

Koops

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone seen any lettering inserts for sale? Looking for the American flag inserts.
Thank you
Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone seen any lettering inserts for sale? Looking for the American flag inserts.
Thank you
Ford sells both Chrome and black painted lettering on the accessories website.

Cubsfan24

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
any aftermarket in black?

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Lucius

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lucius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I e ordered the same on eBay. All I need now is my truck to put them on. 2wks maybe. In transit.
You're patient. That's a good sign. Make sure you harness that patience when putting them on and go slow. It would be fairly easy to stretch these out and make it look shoddy. Good luck!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You're patient. That's a good sign. Make sure you harness that patience when putting them on and go slow. It would be fairly easy to stretch these out and make it look shoddy. Good luck!
Thanks fir the heads up. I thought they looked a little fragile on the backing. Good to know.

Do they adhere immediately or do you have time to make sure they are where you want them?

Lucius

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lucius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks fir the heads up. I thought they looked a little fragile on the backing. Good to know.

Do they adhere immediately or do you have time to make sure they are where you want them?
I think as long as you're in reasonable temperatures, you'll be okay with the adherence. Press lightly and go slow, placing the edges exactly where you want them and then pressing down is the key. If I were to do it over, I'd start with the easy letters (I, V, C, and A) for practice and then work to the more complex letters (M, V, E, and K.) In the end, they do look good. I'm excited to see them at night because I bought the black with reflective.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think as long as you're in reasonable temperatures, you'll be okay with the adherence. Press lightly and go slow, placing the edges exactly where you want them and then pressing down is the key. If I were to do it over, I'd start with the easy letters (I, V, C, and A) for practice and then work to the more complex letters (M, V, E, and K.) In the end, they do look good. I'm excited to see them at night because I bought the black with reflective.
I wish I had seen those before I ordered mine. I’m going with Matt Black on my VB. I found a pair of small MAVERICK decals that I’m putting low on each door panel. They are Matt Black also.

Thanks for the advice.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought the same ones reflective black from him on ebay, they was supposed to come today but I didn`t get them today in the mail. Would you mind taking a picture of them with lights shining on them at night for us to see and post it ? I`d like see how they look at night time. Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored

ugot2know

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We put black lettering on tailgate on my HPR. It took almost 2 hours and was difficult. My wife was the installer (I would have failed). The E was the tough one to install. We trimmed the backing paper little by little as we applied the decal. These were e-bay decals for $20.

Ford Maverick Tailgate Rear Lettering Inserts / Vinyl / Decals? mavericktailgateblackletters_img_2212-

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BD5ED752-C1F8-4A91-A4BA-AF3F59BFDFC1.jpeg

Ebay specials also. Putting these on velocity blue when it gets here. Hopefully any day now!
Is it an XLT? Will match the interior.
Sponsored