Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canyon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks like the metallic in the letters is a nice match to the OE trim, and that's pretty awesome! Almost wish I'd seen that prior to my orange letters on my non-Tremor XLT. I'd have liked to upgrade the grille bar to the Tremor one, as well as the side vents; it would have made for a nice match.
yeah I’m really impressed with how well they match

Duke Nukm2001

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue Metallic Maverick XLT aka "Brett"
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I added Tremor Orange tailgate lettering to my shadow black Tremor and it looks great. I ordered it from AUTOCARIMAGE on Etsy. There was a bit of a hiccup with shipping charges to Canada (Etsy added incorrect amount) but the business responded promptly, corrected the issue and they arrived promptly in excellent condition.
I’m impressed with the quality and the match to the Tremor accents on the truck. Take a look at the attached pics for reference. It’s almost an exact match.
They are simple to install, just make sure it’s very clean (they provide alcohol wipes). The instructions didn’t specify a temperature for installing but common sense suggests not doing it when it’s too hot or cold. I’d suggest starting with the letters “I” and the “C” to get a feel for it before tackling the “M” or the “E” as I don’t know how forgiving it is if you make a mistake.
Overall very happy with the look and the service from the supplier. For any fellow Canadians that want to order, do so directly through the seller instead of Etsy to avoid issues with shipping charges. Solid customer service.

IMG_1856.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg

IMG_1848.jpeg

IMG_1847.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg
This is Spot On with the Color Scheme! AWESOME!

Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I didn't realize there was a badge upgrade available - just placed my order. Thanks!
It's basically the badge from the F-150 Tremor.

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I added Tremor Orange tailgate lettering to my shadow black Tremor and it looks great. I ordered it from AUTOCARIMAGE on Etsy. There was a bit of a hiccup with shipping charges to Canada (Etsy added incorrect amount) but the business responded promptly, corrected the issue and they arrived promptly in excellent condition.
I’m impressed with the quality and the match to the Tremor accents on the truck. Take a look at the attached pics for reference. It’s almost an exact match.
They are simple to install, just make sure it’s very clean (they provide alcohol wipes). The instructions didn’t specify a temperature for installing but common sense suggests not doing it when it’s too hot or cold. I’d suggest starting with the letters “I” and the “C” to get a feel for it before tackling the “M” or the “E” as I don’t know how forgiving it is if you make a mistake.
Overall very happy with the look and the service from the supplier. For any fellow Canadians that want to order, do so directly through the seller instead of Etsy to avoid issues with shipping charges. Solid customer service.

IMG_1856.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg

IMG_1848.jpeg

IMG_1847.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg
WOW, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The orange letters really look good on Black and Atlas Blue, but I went with the conservative side and put chrome on my 23' Lariat in Alto Blue.