Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canyon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I added Tremor Orange tailgate lettering to my shadow black Tremor and it looks great. I ordered it from AUTOCARIMAGE on Etsy. There was a bit of a hiccup with shipping charges to Canada (Etsy added incorrect amount) but the business responded promptly, corrected the issue and they arrived promptly in excellent condition.
I’m impressed with the quality and the match to the Tremor accents on the truck. Take a look at the attached pics for reference. It’s almost an exact match.
They are simple to install, just make sure it’s very clean (they provide alcohol wipes). The instructions didn’t specify a temperature for installing but common sense suggests not doing it when it’s too hot or cold. I’d suggest starting with the letters “I” and the “C” to get a feel for it before tackling the “M” or the “E” as I don’t know how forgiving it is if you make a mistake.
Overall very happy with the look and the service from the supplier. For any fellow Canadians that want to order, do so directly through the seller instead of Etsy to avoid issues with shipping charges. Solid customer service.

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1856

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1855

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1850

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1851

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1848

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1847

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1852

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) IMG_1853
Sponsored

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it looks great and am seriously considering these for my SB Tremor. I've been looking for a good match and these seem the closest yet. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I added Tremor Orange tailgate lettering to my shadow black Tremor and it looks great. I ordered it from AUTOCARIMAGE on Etsy. There was a bit of a hiccup with shipping charges to Canada (Etsy added incorrect amount) but the business responded promptly, corrected the issue and they arrived promptly in excellent condition.
I’m impressed with the quality and the match to the Tremor accents on the truck. Take a look at the attached pics for reference. It’s almost an exact match.
They are simple to install, just make sure it’s very clean (they provide alcohol wipes). The instructions didn’t specify a temperature for installing but common sense suggests not doing it when it’s too hot or cold. I’d suggest starting with the letters “I” and the “C” to get a feel for it before tackling the “M” or the “E” as I don’t know how forgiving it is if you make a mistake.
Overall very happy with the look and the service from the supplier. For any fellow Canadians that want to order, do so directly through the seller instead of Etsy to avoid issues with shipping charges. Solid customer service.

IMG_1856.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg

IMG_1848.jpeg

IMG_1847.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg
Looks great on Shadow Black. These are the same letters I got for my Carbonized Gray, decent quality and color match.
Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) CFBE0F17-3947-4123-97F1-EEB88FC624A2_1_105_c

Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This might be too much, but I thought you might want to know about it.

Ford Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Tremor Orange (on black Maverick) PXL_20230803_222014743

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice!

Jwaz68

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Tremor AWD, 2020 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Do you have the link for these?

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks like the metallic in the letters is a nice match to the OE trim, and that's pretty awesome! Almost wish I'd seen that prior to my orange letters on my non-Tremor XLT. I'd have liked to upgrade the grille bar to the Tremor one, as well as the side vents; it would have made for a nice match.

Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

SLH13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allegra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Those look great. They really stand out. I like it! We just used the same seller and recieved the letters a few days ago. They also look great. Now I just need a truck to put them on! 😉

TNFurb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco Sport OB ‘24 Mav Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great. I would like to see those on an Azure Gray Maverick!