Sponsored

New mod on Tremor - tailgate lettering

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Craig
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Threads
39
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
6,538
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
11 F150 Lariat, 24 Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks nice! Thank You for Your Service!!
 

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Threads
17
Messages
724
Reaction score
968
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice
 

Sponsored

Mdavis

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Mar 2, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
72
Reaction score
113
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if you can steam off the Landmark ford sticker. I hate when dealers do that.
With a hair dryer, should peel right off. I did on mine. Then cleaned the area real good with alcohol. Then a couple of coats of wax. Can't ever tell it was there.
 

sapperforward

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Jan 29, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
188
Reaction score
101
Location
CT
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

melani

2.0L EcoBoost
Member
First Name
melani
Joined
Mar 25, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Location
spain
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks nice, very good job !

 
Last edited:
OP
OP

PJBS

2.0L EcoBoost
Active member
First Name
Patrick
Joined
Mar 3, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
41
Reaction score
60
Location
Springfield, Il
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love it I was trying to find different colors and ended up settling on Old Glory



Love it I ended up going with stars and stripes for mine I can't seem to get pictures to post but she's in my profile picture if interested 😁
Nice
Sponsored

 
 







Top