First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cyber Orange EB AWD Lairat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I bought my tailgate letters from them last week. They shipped quick and I actually got them a day early. However I ordered the non raised letters ($25) and to me they seem like the won’t last long. Has like a 3M double sided backing and I’m afraid they’ll separate from the vinyl lettering if dirt and water starts to get in there. It was trying to separate a little when I was trying to get the film off the sticky part. Time will tell but I’d definitely order the raised if I could do it over again. They have a warranty so worst case I just I use that if my fears happen.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd. I checked Amazon for both types that I bought, the $19.95 ones as well as the $29.95 ones, and both are available. Sorry you're having a bad experience with them, and hope you can get the issue resolved. The letters really help the appearance.
So I think I can explain the
Yeah, I wouldn't spend $49.95 for them, but I'm seeing them at $29.95.
BDTrims Domed 3D Raised Tailgate Letters
yeah I think I can explain the $49.95 price because I was on Amazon Canada somehow. But now if you check the link you put on here they are listed as unavailable. All their lettering is listed that way on Amazon now.

Ford Maverick Tailgate lettering from BD Trims IMG_0294

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm willing to bet they'll be back. I've seen that before when I went to order something. Came back a few days later, and there they were.

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm willing to bet they'll be back. I've seen that before when I went to order something. Came back a few days later, and there they were.
You were right. They are back in stock at Amazon so I ordered from there instead this time. Just got them in the mail today and they look to be high quality and the shipping was fairly quick.

Sponsored

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone put the Blackout American Flag on a black truck? I think that would look pretty good, but I'd like to see a pic before I pull the trigger 😬

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone put the Blackout American Flag on a black truck? I think that would look pretty good, but I'd like to see a pic before I pull the trigger 😬
I think it would look good. Go for it! I bought the black with silver outline for my blacked out alto blue.
Sponsored