First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered raised tailgate lettering from BD Trims.com on August 21 and they promptly took my $35 and created a shipping label. Nothing since then. They don’t answer emails or calls. They even have a store on Amazon. I notice there now however that there is no way to buy any of their lettering. They have good reviews but something is up there now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just contest the charge with your card company and find someone else to do business with.

Thanks for the warning!
Exactly what I need to do. Thanks!

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
$35? You got ripped off. I got mine on Etsy a year and a half ago for only $20. They're not raised but they're the next best thing, decals. It only took 45 minutes to install and to this day, they still look brand new. No bubbling, peeling, discoloring, or anything. Here's the link if you're interested.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1210164825/premium-3m-waterproof-tailgate-letter

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've purchased two sets from them and got them promptly, and was quite pleased with the quality. Both of the letters and the service. I know if I needed more I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. Maybe it's a postal issue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$35? You got ripped off. I got mine on Etsy a year and a half ago for only $20. They're not raised but they're the next best thing, decals. It only took 45 minutes to install and to this day, they still look brand new. No bubbling, peeling, discoloring, or anything. Here's the link if you're interested.

Well I figured the raised “3D” lettering would be easier to install and hold up longer. Not going to be very easy to install and won’t last very long if I don’t even have them. 🙄

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've purchased two sets from them and got them promptly, and was quite pleased with the quality. Both of the letters and the service. I know if I needed more I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. Maybe it's a postal issue.
Yes the reviews are good for them but no it’s not a postal issue. Tracking still says only label created. I have a receipt in email an order number and phone number as well as their email address. No response from them. If you go to their Amazon store you can’t buy from them.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I can also trumpet these $20 letters. Have had them on my truck for a year and a half with zero issues and the installation was a breeze.

Rockingchair

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where are they located? Could it be a weather or war issue in this crazy world?

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes the reviews are good for them but no it’s not a postal issue. Tracking still says only label created. I have a receipt in email an order number and phone number as well as their email address. No response from them. If you go to their Amazon store you can’t buy from them.
Odd. I checked Amazon for both types that I bought, the $19.95 ones as well as the $29.95 ones, and both are available. Sorry you're having a bad experience with them, and hope you can get the issue resolved. The letters really help the appearance.

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd. I checked Amazon for both types that I bought, the $19.95 ones as well as the $29.95 ones, and both are available. Sorry you're having a bad experience with them, and hope you can get the issue resolved. The letters really help the appearance.
Did you check to see if they could be added to your cart? I see no option to add anything from them to my cart.

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correction I can add them to my cart but the raised domed 3D letters are showing a price increase to $49.95 with a Sept 28 delivery.

Last edited: