Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well, you loose the private offer $1,750 too. I don’t understand Fords logic for not giving us poor slobs who had to wait FOREVER for NOTHING! @Ford Motor Company explain that one.
I get it but if I had gotten that $1750 off my Tremor would have been $400 cheaper than a FX/4K. Which is just crazy. That just shows how good of a deal the Tremor is. As for us with the long wait. I went into this knowing full well that I was ordering a very popular vehicle at a extremely competitive price AND that I was special ordering it instead of buying off a lot. I know it could be a year or a little more. Right now I'm at 9 months. Anyone left with a 21 order that has a dealer worth a dang should have their dealer on the phone to Ford making it happen for you.
Sponsored

Japple921

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I appreciate the information about the 6.5” screen. My question is about the Tremor Active X seats on an XLT Tremor. All pics are of the Lariat. Any guess if the XLT will have the cool black Active X seats?

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I appreciate the information about the 6.5” screen. My question is about the Tremor Active X seats on an XLT Tremor. All pics are of the Lariat. Any guess if the XLT will have the cool black Active X seats?
My order summary says “cloth” so no ActiveX.

StrangeScience

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Expect cloth on the XLT; even with the Tremor appearance package. If Active-X is a priority for you, order Lariat.

It's on the forum somewhere, but there was a spec sheet floating around that explicitly stated cloth on XLT Tremor. All the promo pics are of highest spec model (Lariat), which might wrongly set the Active-X expectation.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sure the 2023 build and price, which will be conveniently available 2 weeks to a month after ordering closed, will have pictures of the XLT Tremor interior.

I tend to prefer cloth seats over the other options. Given the lack of information/photos I just had to order a Tremor XLT on faith since according to Ford it will not be possible to change body code/trim level after ordering is closed. So, I'm committed to the XLT Tremor now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sure the 2023 build and price, which will be conveniently available 2 weeks to a month after ordering closed, will have pictures of the XLT Tremor interior.

I tend to prefer cloth seats over the other options. Given the lack of information/photos I just had to order a Tremor XLT on faith since according to Ford it will not be possible to change body code/trim level after ordering is closed. So, I'm committed to the XLT Tremor now.
Did you have a MY22 order? If so, then you may be the only LM Tremor order that is a rollover which bodes well for you getting it quick.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you have a MY22 order? If so, then you may be the only LM Tremor order that is a rollover which bodes well for you getting it quick.
Yes, I placed an order at Long McArthur last January 27th after a livestream. Tim called me and put it in at something like 10pm Eastern, about 2 hours before orders closed. :D

As one might expect, it rolled over. I originally placed my roll-over order as a Lariat Hybrid. I wanted the Tremor but was turned off by the private offer not being available. Eventually (yesterday morning) I decided I had to do the Tremor. The XLT I ordered was about the same price as the Lariat Hybrid (after the $1750 private offer was applied) so I really didn't lose much other than some Lariat bells and whistles.

So, since I have a Priority 10 Tremor order at LM you might be right, I might get it fairly soon. Or I might wait months since it has CP360, luxury package, and remote start in addition to being an 8% constrained Tremor. Here is hoping for soon!

Ford Maverick Submitted Tremor Maverick Orders - post yours here! 2023 Tremor Order Screen Shot_edited

Last edited:

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OP
OP
Tone

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Tracking List
(https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/📊-maverick-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/)
shows just 3.1% of orders are for the Tremor. As more people put their order in the tracker this could change but for now this looks good for us getting our tremors built.
It's up to 5% now. It will take awhile to get more fully updated. This thread shows 55 Tremors acknowledged, which would make the Tremor percentage around 20% if they were all in the database. Not everyone puts their data in.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stopped at my dealer this afternoon to get a hard copy of my build sheet. Everything previous was done over the phone including a photo of my drivers license. Salesman showed me the COVP paperwork so all is good there. 3 salesmen were salivating over the prospect my Raptor would be a trade in. I purposely parked it in front of the big window lol.
A good size dealer, they only took in 80 2023 orders including some 2022 roll overs before the book closed. Of those only 2 other Tremors besides mine were ordered. They claim they are within their allotment for all.
They're dreading the foot traffic after the Build And Price tool goes live and not being able to order more.

9/20/2022 10pm
Lariat Tremor + LUX w/Nav
Hot Pepper Red
360 + 360 Assist
Remote Start
MSRP $39340, Z plan price $36844

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That is true, you have time that is for sure. I would just make sure it is waxed often and the heat shouldn't be an issue. I had a black F150 in Florida and I did not think it was an issue.
I’m thinking now about keeping the black. Have a friend who will ceramic coat it reasonably, which should make it fairly easy to keep clean.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
got 2 emails and a text for my Tremor Z plan order just after 10am today. thought I had missed the boat.

Preview Order 3783 - W8G - SuperCrew ADV PT AWD : Order Summary Time of Preview:09/20/2022 10:11:32
Dealership Name : Ford, Inc. Sales Code : F44605
Dealer Rep
Customer Name

Type Retail
Priority Code 12

Vehicle Line Maverick
Model Year 2023

Order Code 3783
Price Level 315

DESCRIPTION
W8G0 MAVERICK LARIAT TREMOR AW
.121.0" WHEELBASE
HOT PEPPER RED TC METALLIC
VINYL
EBONY
EQUIPMENT GROUP 500A
.LARIAT TRIM
.2.0L ECOBOOST ENGINE
.8-SPD AUTO TRANSMISSION
TREMOR OFF ROAD PACKAGE
.FLR LNRS W/CARPETED MATS
.FULL SIZE SPARE TIRE

MSRP
$27955
$0
$495
$0
$0
$2220
$0
$0
$0
$2995
$0
$0

DESCRIPTION
.17" MACH DARK ALUM WHEEL
LARIAT LUXURY PACKAGE
.TRAILER HITCH RECEIVER
.SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
FORD CO-PILOT360
CV LOT MANAGEMENT
REMOTE START SYSTEM
50 STATE EMISSIONS
FORD CO-PILOT360 ASSIST PKG
.REAR PARKING SENSORS
FUEL CHARGE
PRICED DORA
DESTINATION & DELIVERY

MSRP
$0
$2610
$0
$0
$650
$0
$170
$0
$750
$0
$0
$0
$1495
MSRP
TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS $39340
DISCOUNTS A/Z PLAN TOTAL $36844.92
Something is wrong with your order. You can only get av grey on the T. App pack adds carb grey roof and accents.

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Expect cloth on the XLT; even with the Tremor appearance package. If Active-X is a priority for you, order Lariat.

It's on the forum somewhere, but there was a spec sheet floating around that explicitly stated cloth on XLT Tremor. All the promo pics are of highest spec model (Lariat), which might wrongly set the Active-X expectation.
Unfortunately my guess is the black cloth seats on a XLT will be the same as the XL with a T logo added.
Sponsored