clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is a long time, same build date as me. Must be a hybrid?
Yessir, Hybrid Limbo Phase 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I should sacrifice a chicken or something, I hope this week they release the kraken…
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yessir, Hybrid Limbo Phase 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I should sacrifice a chicken or something, I hope this week they release the kraken…
I hope so for everyone's sake and sanity around here! It would not look good if they went to press coverage without the hybrid or the EPA rating to talk up the release. It really would mean they're have to cough up a clear answer to the relative low hybrid protection numbers.

Mav2Scamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K tow,19 CRV EX-L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick has been stuck "In Production" for a week. Anyone else have this happen? I feel like a crazy person checking the tracker constantly.
Screenshot_20210926-090705_Chrome.jpg
Same here, been in production since 9/22/21

buckaroo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
It really would mean they're have to cough up a clear answer to the relative low hybrid protection numbers.
If you go on the Ford web site you will notice they are changing how they sell their vehicles. It appears the days of dumping them off at a dealership are gone. You will have to order it from them then contact the dealer.

And my guess is the harsh realization, people simply don't have the disposable incomes they once had. They are all under pressure from the government because of the global warming hype. The problem is barely 1/4 of the population can afford it. And then unless you own your own home electric doesn't do much for you. I'm sure in time the government will mandate everything, meaning apts. will have to have hook-up which in turn gets planted on your monthly rent.

And all based on trying to start a new industry by Wall-Street. The States like it because they don't have to spend the money keeping the roads repaired. In time only a certain class of people will own vehicles, everyone else will be on public transport, sitting next to the crazies and the stinkies.

Ever road public transportation in America ? I have, and from all parts of the country. A loaf of bread and milk under 3 miles away will require planning and hours. And you'll hope to get home alive.

If you are under 65 you are totally screwed in this country.

Last edited:

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you go on the Ford web site you will notice they are changing how they sell their vehicles. It appears the days of dumping them off at a dealership are gone. You will have to order it from them then contact the dealer.

And my guess is the harsh realization, people simply don't have the disposable incomes they once had. They are all under pressure from the government because of the global warming hype. The problem is barely 1/4 of the population can afford it. And then unless you own your own home electric doesn't do much for you. I'm sure in time the government will mandate everything, meaning apts. will have to have hook-up which in turn gets planted on your monthly rent.

And all based on trying to start a new industry by Wall-Street. The States like it because they don't have to spend the money keeping the roads repaired. In time only a certain class of people will own vehicles, everyone else will be on public transport, sitting next to the crazies and the stinkies.

Ever road public transportation in America ? I have, and from all parts of the country. A loaf of bread and milk under 3 miles away will require planning and hours. And you'll hope to get home alive.

If you are under 65 you are totally screwed in this country.

buckaroo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
You'll figure it out I'm sure as you get older, enjoy it while you can, your neck of the woods is less than 10 years away from 3 rd world status. The rest of America is already there. That grand experiment of self rule sold out on the cheap, most will die a miserable wreck in poverty.

While carrying their voodoo jab card and wearing a mask. :)
Never underestimate the stupidity of people in America.

Ford Maverick Stuck "In Production" Nd9GcQz2AMMydM4m0s7RtDIEJmkO1A_FtS0RmJgfw&usqp=CAU

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll figure it out I'm sure as you get older, enjoy it while you can, your neck of the woods is less than 10 years away from 3 rd world status. The rest of America is already there. That grand experiment of self rule sold out on the cheap, most will die a miserable wreck in poverty.

While carrying their voodoo jab card and wearing a mask. :)
Never underestimate the stupidity of people in America.

Ford Maverick Stuck "In Production" Nd9GcQz2AMMydM4m0s7RtDIEJmkO1A_FtS0RmJgfw&usqp=CAU
You commented the other day admonishing someone for posting something political. I feel like you may be veering into 'holy war' topics of climate change, economic collapse, and vaccination. Whether I agree or disagree with you, I think we might want to avoid this territory on the forum or keep it in an off-topic thread.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You commented the other day admonishing someone for posting something political. I feel like you may be veering into 'holy war' topics of climate change, economic collapse, and vaccination. Whether I agree or disagree with you, I think we might want to avoid this territory on the forum or keep it in an off-topic thread.
Agreed 100%

Sponsored

buckaroo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
From your neck of the woods I'm surprised it's not 101%. ;)

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From your neck of the woods I'm surprised it's not 101%. ;)
Excuse me? I don't understand your wink and connotation. Just to be clear, I am pretty sure we would 100% disagree about pretty much everything.

If you are curious about what I think proper transportation infrastructure and City planning would look like, I really enjoy a YouTube channel called not just bikes. The way cities in the USA and Canada (where I am from originally, now a US citizen) are fundamentally planned to discourage properly localized infrastructure to meet daily needs without huge amounts of waste (literally and figuratively).

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FFS, can we stick to discussing the Maverick here?