kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I noticed they have the strut tower braces back in stock to order now. on Steedas website. I ordered one this morning as well and the DeeZee tailgate assist kit direct from DeeZee. A growing pile of boxes of stuff is waiting for my truck to get built and delivered.
Sponsored

MayerMR

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Jeep Wagoneer XJ, '14 Ram, '22 Ford Maverick
Thanks for the heads up on the tailgate assist. I've been watching the Ford accessories website and Amazon waiting for this thing to come back in stock and it was just not happening. I just got my truck today, well, I bought it but it's still at the dealer to get the lift and tires installed, but I will be happy to have this. You get used to having one, even if it's not a heavy tailgate.

OP
OP

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the heads up on the tailgate assist. I've been watching the Ford accessories website and Amazon waiting for this thing to come back in stock and it was just not happening. I just got my truck today, well, I bought it but it's still at the dealer to get the lift and tires installed, but I will be happy to have this. You get used to having one, even if it's not a heavy tailgate.
As an update I don't have any more info like a shipping email from DeeZee yet so maybe they are still behind. My strut tower brace is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow by FedEx.

OP
OP

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ended up receiving both the tailgate assist and strut tower brace today. I haven't unwrapped the brace yet but its pretty stout feeling and nicely powder coated black. Plus a made in the USA product which I try to get as much as I can when I can.
Sponsored