Spray-in bedliner has now been dropped on the Lux Package

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I've ordered my XLT with lux package on 9/20 and still no info for production/ build date yet but I better be sure to have the spray in liner on mine!! Or don't want to bother cause I am not wasting my time and money out of finance reasons and had bad rap about drop in liner, that's the reason in one pkg deal I went for with other pkg deal too. Please don't want to hear anymore games about what it is doing......!!!!!
Sponsored

AndrewSKY117

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outback Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine on 11/13 and was informed they are doing a drop-in on mine, but they discounted the price $645 dollars off so I was fine with it. I'd rather go with LineX that has a lifetime warranty anyways.

Deleted member 6544

I ordered mine on 11/13 and was informed they are doing a drop-in on mine, but they discounted the price $645 dollars off so I was fine with it. I'd rather go with LineX that has a lifetime warranty anyways.
Pretty good deal seeing as how the price difference is like $125. My dealer is going halves with me on an aftermarket spray. As you said a life time warranty vs. 3 year OEM warranty

AndrewSKY117

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outback Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty good deal seeing as how the price difference is like $125. My dealer is going halves with me on an aftermarket spray. As you said a life time warranty vs. 3 year OEM warranty
I was surprised they fully discounted it for me while giving me the drop-in but didn't argue with that! That's a great deal!

Yanna

First Name
Yanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt
New soon to be truck owner. What is wrong with drop in?

Sponsored

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dumb question, but is the spray in liner going away completely or is it only being dropped from the lux package? Could someone still order the spray in liner apart from the lux package?
Not a fan of any drop in liner. Out of all the pick ups I have owned, I prefer the bed rug mat. I have had the same mat since 2012 on my F150 and Raptors. I ordered one for the Maverick. Soft on the knees and keeps things in place pretty good.

Yanna

First Name
Yanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt
Not a fan of any drop in liner. Out of all the pick ups I have owned, I prefer the bed rug mat. I have had the same mat since 2012 on my F150 and Raptors. I ordered one for the Maverick. Soft on the knees and keeps things in place pretty good.
The company that did the spray in, drilled drain holes in the bed, and through many peoples gas tanks

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The company that did the spray in, drilled drain holes in the bed, and through many peoples gas tanks
I think Ford made a mistake to bundle the options into packages and trim levels. It forces buying options you don"t want and has caused many of the build delays.

I would be happy to skip all factory liners and go with the Bedmat and order my options a la carte even if it meant the cost on an individual item was a little more then the bundle

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There should be a petition to drop the bed liner alltogether and reduce the cost of the lux package for customers affected by this whether you're scheduled or still waiting.

Honestly this is very upsetting that they can switch items with a lesser quality and the keep the price unchanged! What if they decide to take out the heated steering wheel and in exchange gives you hand warmer packets instead and still charge you the same?

At least make it a dealer installed alternative or better yet, a credit to have it done outside yourself.
Hahahaha. The thought of Ford sending some good looking chick to drop some hand warmer packets into my pockets!!🤗🤗👍👍
Sponsored