First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XLT Lux Hybrid on 10/30/21. I received a VIN and build week of 10/24/22. Does anybody know if I’ll actually receive the spray in bed liner?

My order sheet shows SIBL, the dealer said it shows SIBL on their end, and Ford’s order tracking website currently shows SIBL. However, I’ve seen people reporting that they received a drop in bed liner even though their order sheet showed SIBL.
Sponsored

TorqueWrenchUSA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' VDC Outback wagon, 97' zoom zoom Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
early XLT lux order as well. Oct. 27th last year. Went into production on August 10th and has been sitting in production since then for some reason. I'd check the window sticker along with the tracking site. Mine shows I'm getting the sibl on everything I check. Although my dealership is adamant that I'm going to get the dibl.

I'd be surprised if you or me received the dibl, considering everything document wise shows our orders are coming with the sibl.

I'm interested as well to see who has received the dibl even though their window sticker and Ford tracker shows sibl.

shocontinental

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 11/02 and my order sheet showed SIBL. I’m scheduled for build week 10/31 with a vin so I can finally look at the ford tracker. It shows DIBL which is a bummer if true.

OP
OP

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 11/02 and my order sheet showed SIBL. I’m scheduled for build week 10/31 with a vin so I can finally look at the ford tracker. It shows DIBL which is a bummer if true.
I noticed at the bottom of your comment that your order was confirmed on 11/3. According to the Ford tracking website, mine was confirmed on 10/30. Maybe Ford switched Lux to DIBL on 11/3, and your confirmation day is what’s causing you to miss the SIBL cutoff? If so, that would explain why your order sheet differs from the tracking website.

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know that the batches Ive seen coming in at the dealership I work next to have had SIBL in them. I have no idea when they were ordered obviously but I can say when I originally ordered mine on 1/24/22 the SIBL was no longer able to be ordered so my XLT lux was to be spec'd with a drop in. Fast forward to Sept 15 when I covered to a 2023 order.....I just simply didn't order either at the now extra cost.
Sponsored