First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe I missed it but do we have any clue about this “Special private offer” for the 2022 orders that are being moved to 2023?

What will it be and when will we hear from Ford?

I will be traveling during August 2 and want to get my ducks in a row with my dealer.

Thanks!
I understood the email as ordering the 1st 2 weeks of August was the special. It opens up to the rest of the world after the 15th (?)
Sponsored

MeverickGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
If the special offer is for the difference in base MSRP. Would still be paying more if any options were added since option prices have gone up since last year.

emkobg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What I am wondering what happens to all the VIN numbers that will not be build in 2022 Will VIN indacate the 23 as a 22
Once the factory assigns a VIN the car gets build for the current year model. Vehicles that get pushed to 2023 don't have a VIN assigned yet.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A "Special Private Offer." Could this be any more cheesy? Do I have to know the super secret Ford handshake to get it? What is with all the last minute secrecy here? Is there any real plan or is Ford just making this up as they go? How about a well-thought-out plan with clear instructions to both customers and dealers as to how this will work? 😫
Just be happy you don't work for Ford customer service on one of those 800 numbers.
Sponsored