First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I usually don't like debt, but the 36 and 48 month rates are hard to pass up.
Sponsored

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll take whatever finance deal offers the greatest rebate, and pay it off after a month or 2.

HRG
Sometimes they put a minimum # of months before you can pay it off fully with no penalty, particularly if a rebate is involved, but as long as it isn't beyond say 3-4 months I would do the same thing.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, since the posted rates are slated to expire on 7/6/21 (I believe), was anyone able to "lock in" those low Ford rates on the Maverick with your dealer?

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, since the posted rates are slated to expire on 7/6/21 (I believe), was anyone able to "lock in" those low Ford rates on the Maverick with your dealer?
I asked the same question and got no response. I also have gotten no response from my salesman, even after three emails. So I wrote to the General Manager. Hopefully he will reply.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked the same question and got no response. I also have gotten no response from my salesman, even after three emails. So I wrote to the General Manager. Hopefully he will reply.
I'd venture to guess the answer (I'd you get one) might end up being a "no," but worth the ask.

Sponsored

XBeatzX

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Toyota Tundra & '03 Honda Element
Engine
Undecided
Does anyone know if Ford Finance charges an "Origination Fee" on their auto loans? (Not to be confused with a lease "Acquisition Fee"), but a Origination Fee (typically 1-2% of loan ammount) that some lenders will charge for writing/funding the loan.

Spartan_J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Chevy Spark
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know if Ford Finance charges an "Origination Fee" on their auto loans? (Not to be confused with a lease "Acquisition Fee"), but a Origination Fee (typically 1-2% of loan ammount) that some lenders will charge for writing/funding the loan.
I have never seen an origination fee on an auto loan. I would guess you would only see those at the poor-credit self-financing dealers like JD Byrider

CharlesFyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda motorcycle.
The base price on the Maverick XL 2022 is $19,750. Was told by salespeople that at one pont last year, the "new" Bronko had a special of 1.9 % financing. They were expecting the same to eventually be available with the Maverick.
Sponsored