kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
easy drive down 32 to get from waverly to Cincy to pick it up. I too am a southern OH native now closer to Cincinnati resident. My 22 now 23 order is thru beechmont ford.
Sponsored

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have talked to someone at Don Wood. No way in hell am I paying that much for a used Mav. The only way I pay that much for a new one is if it is a Lariat Lux AWD FX4 CP360 and maybe some more stuff (i.e. MSRP).
DW in Athens got 2 special orders and one allocation in over the weekend. Lariat EB, chili pepper red. Says they’re Selling at MSRP

OP
OP
The Flush

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

DW in Athens got 2 special orders and one allocation in over the weekend. Lariat EB, chili pepper red. Says they’re Selling at MSRP
I called this morning and the salesman said he didn't think it was available, although he is supposed to call me back if it is. It is not really what I want. I think my own XLT EB order will eventually get built.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With a credit score of 726 Ford offered me 8.9%. I shopped a few credit unions and easily got 3.74%.

Shop around, prices vary.
Yikes! I'm sure credit unions aren't going to keep those kind of rates much longer.

This doesn't bode well for roll over 2023 orders who will be getting their trucks in December and January at the earliest!

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in Waverly, but the truck is in Cincinnati.
The rebates/incentives from Ford Credit are tied to your ZIP code. It doesn't matter where the dealership is. Just need to find a dealership that will actually offer you Ford Credit rates.

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yikes! I'm sure credit unions aren't going to keep those kind of rates much longer.

This doesn't bode well for roll over 2023 orders who will be getting their trucks in December and January at the earliest!
That includes ME. My '23 Hyrbrid should be here mid-January. My CU promised me they'd transfer the rate based on selling my '22 and buying the '23. If they don't stick to it I may be keeping the EcoBoost and selling the hybrid!
Sponsored