wrbrb

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was lucky enough to get scheduled today for my XL hybrid ordered on 9/24/22.

Regarding the private offer, is that something I will get in an email from Ford, and the dealer will be able to pull up without me doing anything, or do I have to obtain it somehow?

And regarding financing, I'm seeing 6.5% on Bank of America today as an example. I know Ford doesn't have any special financing offers for the Maverick, but is Ford Financing offering anyone less than 6.5% lately?

Finally, is there a way to get the interest rate that was available on my order date back in September 2022, or is that not possible? If so, how?
Sponsored

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was lucky enough to get scheduled today for my XL hybrid ordered on 9/24/22.

Regarding the private offer, is that something I will get in an email from Ford, and the dealer will be able to pull up without me doing anything, or do I have to obtain it somehow?

And regarding financing, I'm seeing 6.5% on Bank of America today as an example. I know Ford doesn't have any special financing offers for the Maverick, but is Ford Financing offering anyone less than 6.5% lately?

Finally, is there a way to get the interest rate that was available on my order date back in September 2022, or is that not possible? If so, how?

There were no special Ford rates offered on 2023 Maverick (that I have seen at least). I don't expect there to be on 24 Maverick either.

Your 24 is a new order, so even if you did have a protected rate on your 23 order, it wouldn't be extended to the 24.
Sponsored