bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you accidentally toggled enter your own rate. They are identical across the board at every trim level and every month option available.

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you accidentally toggled enter your own rate. They are identical across the board at every trim level and every month option available.
No, the is not even the radial button to select a promotional rate, at least in Co Cal. I have reloaded several times before posting this.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Different finance interest rates for XL vs XLT & Lariat CC9BEC57-655E-48D0-805C-741A8628DCF2

showing 0% for 36 for me on the XL.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's based on a lease, AND it still allows us to select our own interest rate. I may be missing the point here though.

Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford’s site has been on the fritz today. Wait and refresh and you will see the same interest rates across the board eventually.

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
That's based on a lease, AND it still allows us to select our own interest rate. I may be missing the point here though.
The weird thing about the Ford site is that the gray option is the one that's selected instead of blue. Looks like lease is selected, but it's actually finance that's selected. As someone who builds software for a living, I have a huge problem with this design.

Last edited:

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
As others have said, it may have more to do with Ford’s jacked up online calculator and/or selections than anything else. You’re always better off lining up your own financing before going through the dealership finance sausage grinder. Ford credit offers work a bit differently and you should know the requirements in advance and your beacon score.

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it is just a glitch

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The weird thing about the Ford site is that the gray option is the one that's selected instead of blue. Looks like lease is selected, but it's actually finance that's selected. As someone who builds software for a living, I have a huge problem with this design.
I agree. I lost a decent amount of money trading options one time on Robinhood because I thought I selected sell, but it was on buy instead. So I bought more options right as price was bout to go down because it was shaded the same way this example is so I viewed it incorrectly and screwed myself.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yah when the updated the site today they seem to have caused a few bugs since currently 2.0l AWD is free on the build and price but if you selected 2.0l FWD it would have the engine cost.
Sponsored