2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Group,

Here is a reply from softopper an my inquiry. Sounds like they are ready to make a top for Maverick. They just need a Maverick for a couple of weeks to start the process. If anybody in Boulder area gets a Maverick, you may be able to negotiate a softopper for your Maverick in exchange for the use of yours for measurements etc.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Softoppers! We would love to be able to make a model for the Ford Maverick. We just need to find someone locally that actually has one in their possession and is willing to lend it to us for a couple of weeks. I will put your name on our wish list and email you as soon as I get any news.

Sincerely,

Amy
Softopper Customer Service
[email protected]
(303) 304-0533

(800) 810-7227
Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had reached out to them and not gotten any response. This would be something I'd definitely be interested in as well.

provin1327

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
I have a softopper on my 2006 Ranger and love it!!! I live right down the road from them and and would gladly let them borrow my Maverick but sadly I wont even be able to order my Maverick until June 2022. I bet they will have one designed by then.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a softopper on my 2006 Ranger and love it!!! I live right down the road from them and and would gladly let them borrow my Maverick but sadly I wont even be able to order my Maverick until June 2022. I bet they will have one designed by then.
Tell 'em I want one in iconic silver. And that they should make a rear annex so as to bed tent on the 6' flexed. Just wishing... but while they're at it do a tight hammock over the wheel wells attaching to the tigh downs. And Etc. Etc.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is already another thread about this, and they have said that whoever provides their truck will get a free one as compensation.

Sponsored

provin1327

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
With how popular this truck is I am sure they'll have one out by early 2022 but if not I'll have my Maverick over there first thing (if I can actually get my hands on one)

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question: I'd like to put a Softopper on my Maverick...whenever it finally arrives...and was curious if you can put a soft tonneau cover on the bed (rolled up/down) while also utilizing the Softopper? Asking because I'm considering a soft tri-fold as my initial bed cover option, but would like the campsite aspect the Softopper provides. Someone help me out here! :)

OP
OP

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not an official answer but I doubt it. The softopper has a rail channel that would interfere because it is the mechanism that lets you retract the softopper

Softopper.com has a good example of it on their homepage

LGRW_GoGRG

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

brdl04

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just need to come up with $1k. I love it.
Sponsored