First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if it’s posted or not but with the Lariat Lux with Sync 3 and 3 free months of SiriusXM I was able to get the app working because of the SiriusXm in the Maverick.
Sponsored

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It will go away after your three months is up unless you subscribe.

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will go away after your three months is up unless you subscribe.
I pay for sirius xm in two cars. It costs about $8 per month per car. You don't have to pay full price. haggle with customer service for a years worth. But it beats the radio when traveling. No commercials and you get to listen to your favorite music, or sports, or comedy etc.

landscpdesgnr

First Name
liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2022 Mav XLT Lux CP360 & Ford Fusion 2014
I have had XM since the beginning and aside from sooo many channels in 2004 the Orlando traffic channel was such a huge help after ea of 3 hurricanes hit Orlando. We had no power for 24 days and the channel was 24/7 info on gas, milk, water, where line crews were, where to get ice etc.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have had XM since the beginning and aside from sooo many channels in 2004 the Orlando traffic channel was such a huge help after ea of 3 hurricanes hit Orlando. We had no power for 24 days and the channel was 24/7 info on gas, milk, water, where line crews were, where to get ice etc.
I too, have had xm since the start and I have the “Life Time Subscription”, which hasn’t been available for years. I love my sxm and also have the the internet subscription that I renew annually. Alexa, phone, car and computer… all great. Except Stern, he’s not so great.
Sponsored