Sponsored

Shipping only took 16 days! ( after a 487 day wait )

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It Happened! My 2023 Hybrid XLT Cactus Grey CoPilot360, Moonroof, 400w inverter Maverick is here after 487 day wait 🤦🏻‍♂️. Truck officially shipped from the Hermosillo, Mexico
factory on 1/28/23 and arrived in Sacramento, Ca. 1/11/23 which was a Saturday. 14 days on rail 2 on truck. I checked in with Ford Motor Co Daily while getting a few updates from my dealer as I was bugging them also. I actually found out the truck arrived from Ford Mo Co Chat line as Dealer never called ( it arrived on a Saturday ) so I showed up unannounced when they opened Monday am with all documents in hand and had to let the Sales Team know my truck was on their lot. Kudos to them for getting it detailed and actually called in my Sales Guy on his day off ( my 4th sales person though the 17 month process ) and we got the deal done, as they probably realized I wasn’t going to leave until the keys were in my hands. Appreciate all the help throughout the process on this forum. Some great advice on here from some knowledgeable people. Only have 113 miles on the truck but am so impressed already. To those still waiting my advice. Be proactive, don’t depend on dealer or Ford Mo Co for information. You contact them, show up at dealer unannounced so they can see your face, keep all documents in hand so they see you are organized. Document all interactions w/ ford & dealer. Including all non responsive phone calls and emails. Have private offer cert #’s in hand and verified. No games were played as they new I wouldn’t play well. $3250 total off the MSRP window sticker of $27,495. $2750 off with hybrid private offer $500 off with FARM Bureau Discount. #WorthTheWait

Ford Maverick Shipping only took 16 days!  ( after a 487 day wait ) EA357A73-0B56-4A4E-B679-DD1E110DF887

Ford Maverick Shipping only took 16 days!  ( after a 487 day wait ) F5FCA0FA-ED0C-443E-A84F-A2D78D1D66FC

Ford Maverick Shipping only took 16 days!  ( after a 487 day wait ) 7B74F810-F580-4CE9-9B27-940014F460D4
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on new Maverick. I am sure you feel relieved after all those days. My guess is that 3-4 months from now you will even get more satisfied that you waited and finally got it. Another Ford acronym for your situation - F O R D - Found Out Really Delivered, not just promised. Enjoy your Mav.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!!

I am now 77 days in shipping and no word :(

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations on your truck.
Found out this morning that my Mavs train ride is over. Made it to Nashville in 12 days. Waiting on truck for its final 80 mile ride to Athens Alabama. Today is day 493 just might make it to the prestigious 500 day club. Suppose to be at dealer by the 22nd. and that would make it 498. Who would have thunk it so long ago

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hagzfilmz

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on new Maverick. I am sure you feel relieved after all those days. My guess is that 3-4 months from now you will even get more satisfied that you waited and finally got it. Another Ford acronym for your situation - F O R D - Found Out Really Delivered, not just promised. Enjoy your Mav.
Thank you ! Never new I had the patience

OP
OP
Hagzfilmz

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!!

Wow, not sure where your located but luckily California is a fairly simple route. Dealer said normally about 32 days so they definitely beat that deadline. Message ford mo co chat ask where is the current location of vehicle & estimate delivery you may have to ask a few times they often try and dodge the question.

OP
OP
Hagzfilmz

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations on your truck.
Found out this morning that my Mavs train ride is over. Made it to Nashville in 12 days. Waiting on truck for its final 80 mile ride to Athens Alabama. Today is day 493 just might make it to the prestigious 500 day club. Suppose to be at dealer by the 22nd. and that would make it 498. Who would have thunk it so long ago
Hang in there ! Yep I came up short from the 500 club I hope you do also #WorthTheWait

mrrojo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver XLT 2.0 AWD Eco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Happy to see you finally got your truck and Downtown Ford did you right on the deal.

Since I got mine last spring, I see they’ve changed ownership and made the Howe location the main place, did that affect anything for you?

Love the tires you added as well, I think I need to upgrade.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hagzfilmz

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy to see you finally got your truck and Downtown Ford did you right on the deal.

Since I got mine last spring, I see they’ve changed ownership and made the Howe location the main place, did that affect anything for you?

Love the tires you added as well, I think I need to upgrade.
Yes it did tremendously, new ownership and I actually was treated like a real customer, returned emails and phone calls. Before that it was a complete disaster.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, not sure where your located but luckily California is a fairly simple route. Dealer said normally about 32 days so they definitely beat that deadline. Message ford mo co chat ask where is the current location of vehicle & estimate delivery you may have to ask a few times they often try and dodge the question.
Thanks I'll try that. I am just north of Seattle so not that difficult. I am becoming concerned something is wrong.

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!!

I'm at 10 days since shipped. I at least know where my Maverick is located, Phoenix, AZ. Dealer advised could be there as much as (3) weeks before getting to Albuquerque. Dealer said he can track the Maverick via transponder. Will check with him again Monday to see if still in Phoenix. ETA given as 3/18 -3/24. So I'm looking at 4-6 weeks from time of shipping. My Maverick was built Jan 12th. So two plus months to get my Maverick after it was built. We'll see.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So two plus months to get my Maverick after it was built. We'll see.
Honestly from a business perspective this is outright stupidity. Who builds something and then lets it sit for months when they have customers waiting? They have an enormous amount of money tied up in inventory that is sitting at a rail yard. Getting bird droppings and hail and what not on it. Vulnerable to theft and damage. This is the dumbest business model I can think of...........

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Honestly from a business perspective this is outright stupidity. Who builds something and then lets it sit for months when they have customers waiting?
They have to fill the whole rail car.
Sponsored