Sponsored

Scheduled Order different than original rollover order.

23grayXLT84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 hybrid xlt base.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have had a build date of feb/beginning for a base model XLT hybrid (no options) since november as part of a 23 rollover (includes little bit over $3k of private offer cash). As the build date approaches, I have noticed that the order now includes XLT lux, CoPilot 360 packages which is eating up my private offer cash.

Zero interest in this, as I want a base model XLT hybrid which should match my order sheet. Dealer basically said can't fix and good news is I can get a better equipped car for less $$$, HA! no thanks.

to clarify, original scheduled for build email matched order sheet 100% .
Sponsored

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Where are you seeing this? On the order tracking page?

Your scheduled for order email is what Ford plans to build and doesn't change once scheduled.

OP
OP

23grayXLT84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 hybrid xlt base.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where are you seeing this? On the order tracking page?

Your scheduled for order email is what Ford plans to build and doesn't change once scheduled.
When it first got scheduled under options or accessories it listed "tremor decal delete" which I thought was strange but didn't think anything of it. Now it has that along with lux and co360 added. Dealer confirmed that I either take it or take a hike.

So, something along the way changed.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
sounds like either different orders used the same code or dealer changed order for some reason. Hope they haven't bent you over

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sounds like the dealer changed the order or fk'd it up. And they won't admit it or just don't care.

IIRC, if the VIN exists, there's probably not much you can do except accept or reject the vehicle when it arrives.

Sponsored

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Then what does your order email say?

I guess my point is that your order doesn’t change when the scheduling email is sent. Even your dealer can’t change it so if something is different I’m just wondering if there’s just a misinterpretation of the tracker.

OP
OP

23grayXLT84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 hybrid xlt base.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am convinced the dealer screwed something up hoping I wont take delivery. I don't need / want 3k in packages or accessories and just because I had 3k in private offers does not make that right.

The only option I was given is take it or leave it...sounds like a typical dealer.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IIRC, if the VIN exists, there's probably not much you can do except accept or reject the vehicle when it arrives.
If the build date is still a few weeks out the dealer should be able to still submit a scheduled order change request, but sounds like they just aren't interested in doing that.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If the build date is still a few weeks out the dealer should be able to still submit a scheduled order change request, but sounds like they just aren't interested in doing that.
not really. once you're scheduled, the dealership can petition at the VP level to change the color but trim level and any options that aren't dealer-installed are locked.

by locked I mean, if they really de-select the vehicle they will probably lose that allocation and I'm confident they are not going to do that.

OP: check your order sheet. look at the order #. call ford marketing's 800-number. give them your name, dealership and order # and see what they see. most likely the dealership changed your build *before* it was scheduled, but another possibility is that they are trying to push a completely different truck that happens to be the right color and some of the right options - not your order at all.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
not really. once you're scheduled, the dealership can petition at the VP level to change the color but trim level and any options that aren't dealer-installed are locked.

by locked I mean, if they really de-select the vehicle they will probably lose that allocation and I'm confident they are not going to do that.
Point being Scheduled/VIN issued doesn't mean it's immutable as some will say. And I doubt it matters to OP if the change request means it drops and doesn't get picked up (but from what we've heard about capacities that's unlikely) if they aren't willing to buy it with the extra options.
Sponsored