KeystoneJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TransAm
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have read various posts here on "bad dealers", Request your good experiences to recommend the Best Dealers to order from in FLA area, or out of State if the dealer is highly recommended . I have contacted 7 locally so far and actual "Out the Door Prices" vary by 15-30% above MSRP after you add All sales taxes, fees, prep, etc, etc. Thats why I am trying to compare and hopefully achieve best possible FINAL / "true Out the Door price comparisons. Looking to order an XLT Hybrid in next 2 weeks and really appreciate the help from your own expediences. Best wishes from Tampa., and a Salute to all Veterans out there. Semper Fi, Joe
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama is not to far and offer MSRP plus tax/title/license. No fees @rpm77

Edit @fishinmagician you beat me to it

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I have read various posts here on "bad dealers", Request your good experiences to recommend the Best Dealers to order from in FLA area, or out of State if the dealer is highly recommended . I have contacted 7 locally so far and actual "Out the Door Prices" vary by 15-30% above MSRP after you add All sales taxes, fees, prep, etc, etc. Thats why I am trying to compare and hopefully achieve best possible FINAL / "true Out the Door price comparisons. Looking to order an XLT Hybrid in next 2 weeks and really appreciate the help from your own expediences. Best wishes from Tampa., and a Salute to all Veterans out there. Semper Fi, Joe
I'll repeat what @fishinmagician said. Mullinax Ford in Orlando area is the best. I ordered locally in Crystal River and canceled it. I've now placed my order with Chapman Ford in Horsham PA for 4% Below Invoice. I think he is offering 3% Below Invoice now. Had I known about Mullinax I would have ordered from them. Too late for me to change now. Don't want to go back to bottom of the list again.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

FYI there are a bunch of mullinax fords around and they all offer the same deals.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
FYI there are a bunch of mullinax fords around and they all offer the same deals.
I know of a couple on the east coast and down south. Figured he was in Tampa and it'd be closest. But you are 1,000% correct.

OP
OP

KeystoneJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TransAm
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know of a couple on the east coast and down south. Figured he was in Tampa and it'd be closest. But you are 1,000% correct.
Really appreciate the help and good info. Will contact Mullinax.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Won't matter Ford closed Hybrid orders as of 1 November 2021.

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another Mullinax happy customer here. Thanks to the club, I was able to
place my order with them, which went through with no negative surprises. Ford just sent the email the order is approved.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm using Gary Yeomans in Palm Bay. They have assured me :) they will abide by A/Z plan pricing and rules.

No idea on retail.

Sponsored

Grady

First Name
Grady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Contact Walker Ford in Clearwater FL, I ordered Lareit Hybrid, just MSRP tags and sales tax. They have been excellent

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I used Elder ford here in tampa and would highly recommend. They honored x plan and my other ford incentive. I paid below Msrp after tax and tag.

Rogue580

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Walker ford in Tampa
Contact Walker Ford in Clearwater FL, I ordered Lareit Hybrid, just MSRP tags and sales tax. They have been excellent
I also ordered through Walker. 799 dealer fee, 500$ refundable deposit. Signed sale order from manager listing all my fees and price for when it arrives, actually listed about 800 less than MSRP when I build through fords site.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your ordering from the dealership that tried to tell me the Mavericks were being built in Kansas truck plant. 😂
My experience. Built my Mav on A/Z site. Printed it out. Called talked to internet manager. Went in sat down placed my order. Got home confirmation email arrived.
I'll bet there may be some there that think that??? Dunno, all good for me.

In addition day I ordered they had some in stock pulled one up for me to check out.
Sponsored