Sponsored

Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive?

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Can you describe all of the reasons you chose Bozard Ford, St. Augustine?

I am considering Horsham Ford in the Philly area of PA.. {4% off Invoice!! that is about $2k off my 1st Edition build - well worth a $400 flight!) fly in, they will get me a Lyft to their dealership, sign and pay...then drive it back to FL... prolly stop in N Carolina on the way to visit family...
I'm about to do this on Saturday for a gladiator I ordered through him

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I have and they said they don’t know of any in Florida
Not certain where you are in FL, but there is a train that runs from Central Fl to Washington DC area that is also a car Carrier. Amtrack Autotrain aka Snowbird I believe someone called it. Might shave a bit of driving off your trip.

My SO is originally from Delaware and so we briefly considered using it, but to drive S from ATL to take the train N seemed a wash. You may find it more useful however.

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
My dealer is Sam Galloway Ford. They claim to have 70/80 orders. I did ask awhile ago but they are never told when they get events. Seems like there is major lack of communication at that place.
My sales person said they would be getting a trainer in soon and would let me know a couple days in advance. And yeah think it depends on your sales person there.. if they want to be informed or not.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you checked with Chapman to see if they know a lease manager/fleet manager in your area?
No I have not checked that "Lease Mgr /Fleet Mgmt" angle yet.. but I plan to call there today and talk to Steve.

Sponsored

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Spoke with Steve over by Tampa and he will be the courtesy dealer . This is great as I’ll save around $500-600 vs having it shipped

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spoke with Steve over by Tampa and he will be the courtesy dealer . This is great as I’ll save around $500-600 vs having it shipped
So you were the guy on the phone with him WHEN I CALLED!!! @#)$(*!! hahahahaha I am awaiting his call back. How much is the charge?

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
So you were the guy on the phone with him WHEN I CALLED!!! @#)$(*!! hahahahaha I am awaiting his call back. How much is the charge?
Lol.
$200.00 Courtesy Delivery Fee (includes first clean)

$184.00 Private Tag Agency Fee (handles tag & title work)

$75.00 Hard Plate Electronic Filing Fee ( new plate issued at dealership or tag transfer done at time of delivery)

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol.
$200.00 Courtesy Delivery Fee (includes first clean)

$184.00 Private Tag Agency Fee (handles tag & title work)

$75.00 Hard Plate Electronic Filing Fee ( new plate issued at dealership or tag transfer done at time of delivery)
yes... just got off the phone with Jeffrey Swift and those are the same fees quoted to me. Well worth it! Now for the waiting game... dang!!!

lilcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy Tahoe LT
Al Packer Ford in West Palm has two in stock according to their website (one in house and one in extended inventory) both being the XLT in Iconic Silver with black interior.

So far that's the only dealer in FL that I've come across that has any available to look at (or at least is advertising that they have them). Very surprised that there weren't any in Orlando.
Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 12.29.27 PM

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Al Packer Ford in West Palm has two in stock according to their website (one in house and one in extended inventory) both being the XLT in Iconic Silver with black interior.

So far that's the only dealer in FL that I've come across that has any available to look at (or at least is advertising that they have them). Very surprised that there weren't any in Orlando.
Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 12.29.27 PM.png
WT Heck? There is no such thing as an Interior color as listed!! Onyx/Medium Dark Slate... what is going on there?

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm about to do this on Saturday for a gladiator I ordered through him
I picked up my Gladiator there in early July. Took a family road trip afterwards back home here.

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
Hello all,

I received a message from Midway Ford in Miami, that they will be receiving a Maverick for training this Thursday, August 26 around 10A. I for sure will be there.

Midway Ford
8155 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33144
Did you get to see it? I called about it an the salesman played dumb.
Sponsored