First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contact Walker Ford in Clearwater FL, I ordered Lareit Hybrid, just MSRP tags and sales tax. They have been excellent
I ordered my 2nd Maverick from Walker Ford. The first one I ordered from Ferman Ford, wish I hadn't, very poor with communication.
Sponsored

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My experience. Built my Mav on A/Z site. Printed it out. Called talked to internet manager. Went in sat down placed my order. Got home confirmation email arrived.
I'll bet there may be some there that think that??? Dunno, all good for me.

In addition day I ordered they had some in stock pulled one up for me to check out.
Thats who my order is thru as well. Other than the first edition no longer being available everything has been going smoothly so far. (ordered Friday, found out today, changed to lariat hybrid with sunroof)

My daughter bought her explorer there and they treated her well enough that I drove an hour to order thru them.

Hope that was a good decision, lol.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats who my order is thru as well. Other than the first edition no longer being available everything has been going smoothly so far. (ordered Friday, found out today, changed to lariat hybrid with sunroof)

My daughter bought her explorer there and they treated her well enough that I drove an hour to order thru them.

Hope that was a good decision, lol.
Yes my experiences have been if you know what you are talking about with some printed documentation. Seems to go smoother. Certainly not all sales people know their product in and out. Be pro active.

rpm77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150, 2013 Accord, 2020 Hayabusa
FYI there are a bunch of mullinax fords around and they all offer the same deals.
That’s not entirely true. Each store has their own decisions to make regarding pricing, however we never charge dealer fees. Please contact me at the Mobile, AL store for any info or ordering requests.

rpm77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150, 2013 Accord, 2020 Hayabusa
I have this brand new one still in plastic for sale MSRP no dealer fees. XLT AWD 2.0, copilot, 4k tow package, and fx4, Area 51. 29,165 plus your local tax.

Ford Maverick REQUEST HELP TO FIND BEST DEALERS IN FLORIDA TO ORDER FROM 2C026A1A-CB48-467C-A7C9-81CECA2EE784

Ford Maverick REQUEST HELP TO FIND BEST DEALERS IN FLORIDA TO ORDER FROM 956569C7-EE68-4A78-AEA5-E019EAC48063

Ford Maverick REQUEST HELP TO FIND BEST DEALERS IN FLORIDA TO ORDER FROM BAACBE81-965D-424C-9F5E-516FE8EF8004

Sponsored

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I as well ordered from Mullinax Apopka last week, worked with Joe and also highly recommend them. Signed the PO with the agreed price (yes, $0 dealer fee!!), made a $100 deposit and Ford confirmed the order 72 hours later.

dillon_116

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I as well ordered from Mullinax Apopka last week, worked with Joe and also highly recommend them. Signed the PO with the agreed price (yes, $0 dealer fee!!), made a $100 deposit and Ford confirmed the order 72 hours later.
Didn’t ask for anyone in particular but I called to order with them on Wednesday, gave my card for deposit yesterday and never heard from Mike today to finalize order… I will be pissed if I don’t get my order in by end of day tomorrow. They are not taking orders after Monday..

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Didn’t ask for anyone in particular but I called to order with them on Wednesday, gave my card for deposit yesterday and never heard from Mike today to finalize order… I will be pissed if I don’t get my order in by end of day tomorrow. They are not taking orders after Monday..
Send Joe Light an email to help you with your order: [email protected]
Hope this helps!

btim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 E450; 2018 Accord 2.0 T. 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not to revive an older thread but I want to give a positive mention here for Autonation Ford in Jacksonville. I ordered my AWD Lariat on 10/30/21 and got it yesterday. Dealer honored the price on my order sheet w/o any issues. Gave me a very good trade in value for my F150 too.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Send Joe Light an email to help you with your order: [email protected]
Hope this helps!
Saw you had your order delivered a few days ago. Congrats! I live about 5 mins from there and drive by everyday. Surprised I didn't see yours on the lot. I ordered from them the same day as you and so far just crickets. I have a Lariat Lux though so I wonder if the Lux package was holding it back that much.

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw you had your order delivered a few days ago. Congrats! I live about 5 mins from there and drive by everyday. Surprised I didn't see yours on the lot. I ordered from them the same day as you and so far just crickets. I have a Lariat Lux though so I wonder if the Lux package was holding it back that much.
Yes, the LUX package may have been the game changer. I worked with Joe Light, who is your sales consultant? Good things comes to those who wait. It will be here in no time!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, the LUX package may have been the game changer. I worked with Joe Light, who is your sales consultant? Good things comes to those who wait. It will be here in no time!
I also worked with Joe. He's been fairly responsive, sometimes takes a day or two. I've changed my build a few times so kept him busy. The only time I was a little pissed was when Ford announced the price increases in December. I reached out to him to add the Lux package at the time because I knew it was going up. He said he hadn't heard anything and couldn't do anything until the following Monday. Of course, that was the day of the price increases and my new build sheet showed it and stuck paying an extra $400 for it.

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also worked with Joe. He's been fairly responsive, sometimes takes a day or two. I've changed my build a few times so kept him busy. The only time I was a little pissed was when Ford announced the price increases in December. I reached out to him to add the Lux package at the time because I knew it was going up. He said he hadn't heard anything and couldn't do anything until the following Monday. Of course, that was the day of the price increases and my new build sheet showed it and stuck paying an extra $400 for it.
That's why they are a great dealership. Joe is the best. I gave him a five star review in order for him to get his full commission. Not only they do not charge for dealer fees, they already acceded the rebates and incentives through Smart Vincent to secure the 1.9% vs. 60 months financing protected by Ford

MaverickMan21

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have read various posts here on "bad dealers", Request your good experiences to recommend the Best Dealers to order from in FLA area, or out of State if the dealer is highly recommended . I have contacted 7 locally so far and actual "Out the Door Prices" vary by 15-30% above MSRP after you add All sales taxes, fees, prep, etc, etc. Thats why I am trying to compare and hopefully achieve best possible FINAL / "true Out the Door price comparisons. Looking to order an XLT Hybrid in next 2 weeks and really appreciate the help from your own expediences. Best wishes from Tampa., and a Salute to all Veterans out there. Semper Fi, Joe
Sawgrass Ford in Sunrise Florida 954-851-9000. No Dealer Fees. I ordered and put down $100 refundable deposit on 9/7/2021 and took delivery on 5/10/2022. I purchased 100 shares of Ford Stock and held it for 6 months and qualified for the Ford "X Plan" on pricing. That saved me over $600 on my Maverick Lariat Lux package with no haggle pricing on the truck. I was pretty happy with my experience. It was worth the wait, I love my new truck. I averaged 44.9 mpg on my first tank of gas.
Sponsored