Sponsored

Removed the front all weather mats again...

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been using the OEM all weather mats for several month now. I liked the look of it at the beginning. But after several month of use, even when you keep them as clean as you can, they look "old and dirty". I keep my truck very clean and can't stand this "dirty" look of these mats. I just removed the front ones and replaced them with the stock carpet mats the truck came with. I keep the all weather ones for the back because they are hardly used and still look new. I also don't have anything else to protect the rear row with, so for now they do the job and keep the truck clean.

These all weather mats have their place but certainly I don't need them in SoCal and I went only with them because I needed a full set to protect the rear row. I wish they would do OEM carpet sets for the truck.

The truck looks much more cleaner now, I wish I would have done that long time ago.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been using the OEM all weather mats for several month now. I liked the look of it at the beginning. But after several month of use, even when you keep them as clean as you can, they look "old and dirty". I keep my truck very clean and can't stand this "dirty" look of these mats. I just removed the front ones and replaced them with the stock carpet mats the truck came with. I keep the all weather ones for the back because they are hardly used and still look new. I also don't have anything else to protect the rear row with, so for now they do the job and keep the truck clean.

These all weather mats have their place but certainly I don't need them in SoCal and I went only with them because I needed a full set to protect the rear row. I wish they would do OEM carpet sets for the truck.

The truck looks much more cleaner now, I wish I would have done that long time ago.
I knew from the moment ford released their maverick accessories list that I did not like the oem all weather mats for the exact reason you don't like them now. Plus they're way over priced. I'm super happy I waited it out and got the Smartliner hybrid set last week.

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I knew from the moment ford released their maverick accessories list that I did not like the oem all weather mats for the exact reason you don't like them now. Plus they're way over priced. I'm super happy I waited it out and got the Smartliner hybrid set last week.
Can you post pictures?

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I gave my OEM all/weather mats a bath in 303- I think that helps with appearance/etc-

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Sylvester I'm glad you engaged me, because they're even cheaper now at autoanything.com and they low price guarantee purchases for up to one year. I'll be submitting a claim now... 👍😁

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I gave my OEM all/weather mats a bath in 303- I think that helps with appearance/etc-
This is all a temporary fix, it will look the same after a week. With the carpet mats you just take them out, slap them against the wall and vacuum them and they look like new. Of course you can't do that when you really need all-weather mats....

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is all a temporary fix, it will look the same after a week. With the carpet mats you just take them out, slap them against the wall and vacuum them and they look like new. Of course you can't do that when you really need all-weather mats....
I wipe them down and they look fine but if they tank in 3 months might look at other options -

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got done chatting with autoanything.com to get my refund and it was painless.

Ford Maverick Removed the front all weather mats again... 1656794949004

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:D. Great (non plastic) gas petal.
Thanks. Didn't know I needed them until someone brought it up on this forum. It made a world of a difference too!

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the floor mats made for the Maverick don't really have any grooves like most other all weather floor mats so there's more surface area that touches your shoe and causes it to look dirty.

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine